Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Back From Malaysia
Yea, I'm finally back from Genting and KL. Tired~
Yep I went Genting with Huiling and then less than a week later I went to KL with my family. I'm now so sick of Malaysia for the time being. =X
But Genting was fun! =) Went to the Theme Park with Ling and we conquered many of their thrilling rides, like Space Shot, Corkscrew, Flying Coaster etc. The Space Shot was like commiting suicide, jumping off a building!! But after everything is over you feel like playing it again and again and again. =)
Bought a few things there too. Thankfully Ling's parents paid for my meals and the admission ticket of the Theme Park was redeemed, otherwise I think I don't have to shop at all. Thank you!!! =)
Then the KL trip with my parents wasn't that great I feel. Maybe because I was getting tired and all. But one new experience was ice-skating. =)
I was so mesmerized by those girls swirling and dancing gracefully on that ice, and some of them are just so cute and little! Even I was mesmerized, needless to say, the guys will see until their saliva drip.
I paid only RM11 to play unlimited time on the skating rink. However, I was only blading on ice, not ice skating. -_-''' It's not easy to ice skate ok. You have to corporate balancing on ice with grace. And there's fear and all that. Seriously not easy. But it was nice to watch them.
Maybe I'll let my daughter learn ice skating next time. =D
Oh, and I highlighted my hair too, by the Director of the salon somemore. Lolx! Well it was some budget salon, a small one which is not high class, but it was ok I guess. That's the first guy who never spoiled my hair cutting it. Heng ar~ But besides that guy, the rest were Malays. That's the bad part about cutting hair in Malaysia. =X
But well, I paid RM150 for highlight and cut and I'm quite cool with it I would say. So great! =D
Besides that, I didn't really enjoy shopping during that trip. Sad case. And I stupidly forgot to bring my phone and I can't sms Jack. The funny thing was before I left I still send 2 sms to the wrong no. , because I can't remember his no. =X Oh well, SORRY~ But thanks for that sms and email. =)
I'm too bored to blog about the whole trip, and there's nothing much either. BAH!
[PS: I'm having a fetish for polos! =) ]
Yep I went Genting with Huiling and then less than a week later I went to KL with my family. I'm now so sick of Malaysia for the time being. =X
But Genting was fun! =) Went to the Theme Park with Ling and we conquered many of their thrilling rides, like Space Shot, Corkscrew, Flying Coaster etc. The Space Shot was like commiting suicide, jumping off a building!! But after everything is over you feel like playing it again and again and again. =)
Bought a few things there too. Thankfully Ling's parents paid for my meals and the admission ticket of the Theme Park was redeemed, otherwise I think I don't have to shop at all. Thank you!!! =)
Then the KL trip with my parents wasn't that great I feel. Maybe because I was getting tired and all. But one new experience was ice-skating. =)
I was so mesmerized by those girls swirling and dancing gracefully on that ice, and some of them are just so cute and little! Even I was mesmerized, needless to say, the guys will see until their saliva drip.
I paid only RM11 to play unlimited time on the skating rink. However, I was only blading on ice, not ice skating. -_-''' It's not easy to ice skate ok. You have to corporate balancing on ice with grace. And there's fear and all that. Seriously not easy. But it was nice to watch them.
Maybe I'll let my daughter learn ice skating next time. =D
Oh, and I highlighted my hair too, by the Director of the salon somemore. Lolx! Well it was some budget salon, a small one which is not high class, but it was ok I guess. That's the first guy who never spoiled my hair cutting it. Heng ar~ But besides that guy, the rest were Malays. That's the bad part about cutting hair in Malaysia. =X
But well, I paid RM150 for highlight and cut and I'm quite cool with it I would say. So great! =D
Besides that, I didn't really enjoy shopping during that trip. Sad case. And I stupidly forgot to bring my phone and I can't sms Jack. The funny thing was before I left I still send 2 sms to the wrong no. , because I can't remember his no. =X Oh well, SORRY~ But thanks for that sms and email. =)
I'm too bored to blog about the whole trip, and there's nothing much either. BAH!
[PS: I'm having a fetish for polos! =) ]
this heart of mine confessed at 6/21/2006 12:51:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart