Friday, June 23, 2006
Baby Jack! <3
But the pictures were really blur and eeyer. So I've decided to edit them using Picasa2. =D
That's the fat baby! He has so much hair la WTH! I was botak when I was a baby. And obviously I used the filtered B&W effect. =)
And this was fatter! Hah fat! But besides that I think the scnery is kinda nice. =) The effect is not very obvious, but it was Glow.
You can't blame me for this because I can't do anything much to it. It's just too blur la. But nice jumper! I love overalls! Speaking of that, I just bought myself a halter kind of overalls at Far East today. =) Hope I can wear it often.
Lolx I think this will be my favourite! =D Seriously he looks kinda like Sherman when he's little too. Maybe all kids look alike. I used Graduated Tint for this! =)
Wow this one totally looks like a girl man! Even I wasn't that feminine. I used Soft Focus for this. =)
This one is cute I think. Must be very little. =) Lolx I think the length of his hair is longer than his face la. LOlx. I used focal B&W on this.

Guess this picture isn't new. Hai I never even had such long hair. Warmify was used. But I think this picture is the clearest of all.
Anyway thanks for all the pictures! Baby Jack is so much cuter!!! *pinch cheeks* HEhx! =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart