Tuesday, May 30, 2006
My Day
Hmm...everything seems to died on me today. First my MP3, then my lappy. I practically had no entertainment in hand, and I dread going home without any entertainment. I would most probably sleep on the bus and wake up with a headache afterwards.
So after our boring Stats lecture where my lappy died on me, I tried to find excuses not to go home immediately. These days, I don't really like going home early, because there's often no one at home and I'll be rotting most of the time away. I'm just not used to that.
As it is Tuesday, I suggest to Denise and Nadine that we go Gelare for 1/2 priced waffles. =) Nadine was quite exciting to join us too, because she often has to work and seldom has time to go out with us. But in the end, Nadine couldn't join us because she had to accompany her bf. Well, that's perfectly alright to us, since she seldom see her bf also.
So Denise and I went on our "date" to Citilink's Gelare. =) She never eat waffles from there before, and she was really excited about it. We chatted about a lot of stuffs and it's great. If only Nadine was there, then we'll definitely have a greater time. =)
After that we went over to Marina Square to shop. There's also this sort of charity drive where you donate a minimum of $2 and then you'll get to choose 3 stalks of tulips. The both of us donated 5 bucks and got ourselves 4 tulips. Furthermore, the Mediacorp Actress Priscillia Chan [Zheng Shi Mei] choose the tulips specially for us ok. How lucky we are . =)
So we splitted the tulips, 2 each. I thought of giving one of my tulips to Boonie, because the purple tulip reminds me of the purple roses that she gave Yvonne last year. However, within less than 5 mins, one of them exploded and all the petals dropped!!! OMG! I don't know if it's my suay hand or what, but I certainly never do anything to it, eg squeezing, hitting etc. It just exploded into petals! =X Sad can!!
So there's 3 tulips left and I thought of giving the extra one to Nadine. =) But soon, it exploded too!!! OMG!! Maybe the purple tulips are weaker.
In the end I took the champagne red one and Denise took the yellow one.
Then after all the laughing about the exploding tulips, I brought Denise to VNC to check out the shoes. Denise loves to look and shoes, and coincidentally, VNC is having a sale!! =)
I saw that espadrilles that I long wanted to buy the previous time, and it's at a 20% off now! I tried it and it fits well. The only cons is that the strap seems to break easily, so I couldn't decide. Further more, the espadrilles is not in my list! I shouldn't splurge right, thought it's such a deal!
So I conclude that if I have so much fate with that espadrilles, I will get it this weekend or so, or when I have confirmed that I have a job during the holidays. I just called Jenny today if there's any work at Mayfran. =) Sucky working hours, but at least there's income. Hopefully I can meet Pinky there too, and we can go for lunch together. =)
Denise nearly bought a pair of white pumps which fits her perfectly. But then, it was the last pair and that pair was stained. So in the end she decide not to buy it. What a shame. I think that pair of pumps is really nice! Hmm I also want a pair of pumps asap. Saving up now. =X
Hmm common test is coming and I still haven got my CIP textbook. I think I'm so screwed!! Haix. I still don't have the mood to start revising. The momentum is not there yet. Worse of all, I couldn't pay attention in any of the lectures this week! That's really bad.
Oh well, all the best to those having their common test too. =) STudy hard!
[PS: I'm so screwed up in everything. =( ]
So after our boring Stats lecture where my lappy died on me, I tried to find excuses not to go home immediately. These days, I don't really like going home early, because there's often no one at home and I'll be rotting most of the time away. I'm just not used to that.
As it is Tuesday, I suggest to Denise and Nadine that we go Gelare for 1/2 priced waffles. =) Nadine was quite exciting to join us too, because she often has to work and seldom has time to go out with us. But in the end, Nadine couldn't join us because she had to accompany her bf. Well, that's perfectly alright to us, since she seldom see her bf also.
So Denise and I went on our "date" to Citilink's Gelare. =) She never eat waffles from there before, and she was really excited about it. We chatted about a lot of stuffs and it's great. If only Nadine was there, then we'll definitely have a greater time. =)
After that we went over to Marina Square to shop. There's also this sort of charity drive where you donate a minimum of $2 and then you'll get to choose 3 stalks of tulips. The both of us donated 5 bucks and got ourselves 4 tulips. Furthermore, the Mediacorp Actress Priscillia Chan [Zheng Shi Mei] choose the tulips specially for us ok. How lucky we are . =)
So we splitted the tulips, 2 each. I thought of giving one of my tulips to Boonie, because the purple tulip reminds me of the purple roses that she gave Yvonne last year. However, within less than 5 mins, one of them exploded and all the petals dropped!!! OMG! I don't know if it's my suay hand or what, but I certainly never do anything to it, eg squeezing, hitting etc. It just exploded into petals! =X Sad can!!
So there's 3 tulips left and I thought of giving the extra one to Nadine. =) But soon, it exploded too!!! OMG!! Maybe the purple tulips are weaker.
In the end I took the champagne red one and Denise took the yellow one.
Then after all the laughing about the exploding tulips, I brought Denise to VNC to check out the shoes. Denise loves to look and shoes, and coincidentally, VNC is having a sale!! =)
I saw that espadrilles that I long wanted to buy the previous time, and it's at a 20% off now! I tried it and it fits well. The only cons is that the strap seems to break easily, so I couldn't decide. Further more, the espadrilles is not in my list! I shouldn't splurge right, thought it's such a deal!
So I conclude that if I have so much fate with that espadrilles, I will get it this weekend or so, or when I have confirmed that I have a job during the holidays. I just called Jenny today if there's any work at Mayfran. =) Sucky working hours, but at least there's income. Hopefully I can meet Pinky there too, and we can go for lunch together. =)
Denise nearly bought a pair of white pumps which fits her perfectly. But then, it was the last pair and that pair was stained. So in the end she decide not to buy it. What a shame. I think that pair of pumps is really nice! Hmm I also want a pair of pumps asap. Saving up now. =X
Hmm common test is coming and I still haven got my CIP textbook. I think I'm so screwed!! Haix. I still don't have the mood to start revising. The momentum is not there yet. Worse of all, I couldn't pay attention in any of the lectures this week! That's really bad.
Oh well, all the best to those having their common test too. =) STudy hard!
[PS: I'm so screwed up in everything. =( ]
this heart of mine confessed at 5/30/2006 11:16:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart