Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lovin' it @ NP =)


Yep, it's being Week 3 at NP. I love every moment I spend there, especially during lectures, because that's when the girls mostly from Ole Carnaval will get together again.

Ya I know some of my classmates already. Some of the girls are not as bad as I thought. At least they are nice. But then I still have bad impression on that very bitchy girl. Lolx. Too bad. Know the guys quite well too. It's strange. We talk on MSN but in school we barely talk at all. And most of them find Denise and Nadine pretty ok!! Especially Aaron, our class rep. And I kept suaning him and say he's a tiko, so I think he's quite pissed off with me already. Chin Woo is quite funny, that kind who always say lame jokes. And that dunno-who guy [I forgot his name] says I'm a mushroom. HMPH! Haven know me well already call me names. WtH!

Anyway, what makes me enjoy school so much is because I can get to see Yixin, Wanxin, Denise, Nadine and Diane. They are all pretty girls la, and Yixin got da-shan already. OMG so fast man! Well, that's because she's a pretty girl.

Now we barely see Dominic and Forbes already, because Dominic has found his group of friends, who are TIK's friends. Haiz...poor Dominic. Now he become so dao and didn't even say hi when he sees us. BOo! Act cool is bad!

I always name those people, but never show their face before. So recently we took some pics. I love them!!! =D


That's Yixin and me!! She's cute right. Yep, she's a damn nice and funny girl. Sometimes can get very high, sometimes just stoned there like a stone. The top pic is taken at the lecture theatre and the bottom one was at King Albert Park's Macs. I totally love the Macs there. =D

Ok I didnt take pics with the rest already la, maybe next time. It's not my camera you know. Now I have no means of taking pics. BOo!


Yup these are the lovely girls =)

From left: Denise, Me, Yixin, Wanxin, Nadine, Diane. =D

Pretty ma? I think Diane is quite pretty too. She has nice BIG eyes. Jealous la. =X


That's Nadine and Denise sandwiching me. =D It was a coincidence that the 3 of us wore white tee and jeans. =) And they are they girls that Aaron says is pretty ok. =) haix I'm so zi bei already. But I think Denise looked even better in real person than on pictures. =) Her hair is damn nice and silky la!!! Jealous!

Poor Nadine just put on her braces recently and everytime we stuff ourselves with food, she have to sit at a side and drink something. She can't even eat noodles! OMG. Thank god I don't need to wear braces. =)

****Added pics during boring OCOM lecture****

Ya OCOm is damn boring. I don't know if it's me or what. I start to not pay much attention during lectures and tutorial nowadays, especially today.

That's because I had stomach flu in the morning while taking bus. Bus ride sucks! It made me can't concentrate even during the most important tutorial. I feel terrible la.

So I'm wondering if I should take bus or cab home. But cabbing from here to Hougang is gonna cost me a bomb right? I shan't be a spoilt brat anymore and puke my way home. Bah.

OCOM is getting more and more boring! Best day to pon school.

But still,

I never regret coming to NP man!! I love it! =D

[PS: I hate insecurities. I hate I hate I hate!!]

this heart of mine confessed at 5/11/2006 11:58:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard