Tuesday, May 23, 2006
I'm bored...So I'm here to blog...
Haix. This week's Stat's lecturer sucks big time. I'm so not interested in anything he says. Denise and Nadine are still so hardworking. CAn listen until so attentively. But I'm surfing and reading people's blog.
Stat's teachers sucks! Tutor sucks! Lecturer sucks!! I rather have 2 lectures of economics each week. BOO!!!
Hmm, what shall I blog about? * you can see how bored I'm currently am*
I'm hungry. I haven got anything to eat at all. But that's good. That means that I'm spending less money on food! Yes! I'm on the mission to save money!
I've decided to get a Haviannas too! It's added on my list of things I want to buy. Furthermore I have a 20% off because I'm a NP student!! It's great being a NP student right? So if any of you decide to get Haviannas, tell me and I'll pass you my NP student card.
On a slightly different note, I notice something weird about blogs and blog readers.
People may dislike this person, but they still continue reading that person's blog. Maybe they want to dig out juicy gossips of that person, or just say bad things about him/her. Ok, I'm guilty of that too, but after a while, I stop doing all these because I find there's no point to do so. A person can blog whatever they want on the blog, and I believe it's their right to do so. If you don't like it, just don't read it.
BAH! I don't know what I'm talking about. This lecture is driving me nuts!!! I'll go play my Pokemon then.
[PS: I have a tendercy to be anti-guys. Jerks!]
Stat's teachers sucks! Tutor sucks! Lecturer sucks!! I rather have 2 lectures of economics each week. BOO!!!
Hmm, what shall I blog about? * you can see how bored I'm currently am*
I'm hungry. I haven got anything to eat at all. But that's good. That means that I'm spending less money on food! Yes! I'm on the mission to save money!
I've decided to get a Haviannas too! It's added on my list of things I want to buy. Furthermore I have a 20% off because I'm a NP student!! It's great being a NP student right? So if any of you decide to get Haviannas, tell me and I'll pass you my NP student card.
On a slightly different note, I notice something weird about blogs and blog readers.
People may dislike this person, but they still continue reading that person's blog. Maybe they want to dig out juicy gossips of that person, or just say bad things about him/her. Ok, I'm guilty of that too, but after a while, I stop doing all these because I find there's no point to do so. A person can blog whatever they want on the blog, and I believe it's their right to do so. If you don't like it, just don't read it.
BAH! I don't know what I'm talking about. This lecture is driving me nuts!!! I'll go play my Pokemon then.
[PS: I have a tendercy to be anti-guys. Jerks!]
this heart of mine confessed at 5/23/2006 02:48:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart