Saturday, May 20, 2006
GSS is here!!! Woohoo!~
I'm so excited!!! I love sales!!! I love discounts!!! I love new things!!!
BUT, I hate money! I don't have money now! =(
BOO! How dampening it can get!
But anyway, I just got myself a Fox green polo today. I actually wanted to get it weeks ago, but just dont have that money. Then today there was a 30% off on that item, how I can not buy? And then I NetsIt again. -_-'''
But never mind, it cost $16.10. Quite worth it, and I'm going to get it sooner or later. =)
I think I better save up now, even though I have repay all my debts. And I've come up with a list of things to buy, just to make sure I dont splurge on unneccessary things.
1) White eyeliner
2) Simple black/dark brown belt
3) A little tote bag for shopping
4) Pumps from Amalgam
5) Overalls (skirts/shorts)
The list can go on, but currently let's keep it that way. Of course, getting a few more tops is no harm right. =)
So let's save money and spend less money on food. I feel like getting a job at Sakae Sushi. Hmm...
Anyway I caught Da Vinci today. It was OK. It doesnt have that WOW-factor as I expected. The show is quite long la, some twists here and there, but the surprise wasn't just as much. Maybe the twist happened too quickly. I just hope the book will be nicer.
Hmm well, at least the girl is quite pretty. =)
Then yesterday, was my grandma's birthday. The food was not bad, but the attitude kinda sucks. =X I don't like China people.
My grandma wore crocs on her birthday. Think it's a birthday gift from my aunt. But the crocs is not that kind of fat fat bulge in front. It's just like a normal sandals. =) But my grandma looks good in it. LOLx. I have a trendy grandma! =)
I hope I can wear Pinky's pink crocs so she'll give it to me.Whahhaha! =X
Alot of people say we looked alike when we're just kids. But think now we look more like our own parents. =X She has bigger eyes and I have a bigger face. She has straighter hair and I have wavy hair. She is slim and tall, while I'm fat and short. =X Haix. Why must I be so much like my mum. =X

F U C K! Why is my eyes so small? I hate smiling so much and making my eyes so small.
But notice, Pinky has BIG eyes, Sarah has small eyes, and Jobeth has no eyes! Whahahah! =D
Pinky and I got kinda close recently, maybe due to the more frequent meet-ups and all that, because more and more people are getting married. Whahaha! There's another wedding 2 weeks later, and we can get together again! =)
In the past, when we're all kids and very young, most aunts still went to visit my grandma. It was a very happening day on Saturday, because all the little cousins will play together, bicker, what-so-ever. =) We even celebrate our birthdays together. Kinda fun.
And now that everyone has grown up, we are all busy with our lives and most aunts dont go down to visit my grandma anymore. Think Vincent's family changed the most. Now, it's only Auntie Angie's family and my mum went down the most. Even my brother and I go down less often already.
I was wondering, if my grandma is not here anymore, will we still have huge family gatherings like this? I can't think about that. I think life would certainly be less interesting. I like my cousins alot seriously, especially Pinky, Jobeth, Ashley etc etc. And I don't ever want to lose contact with them.
Stupid Pinky, if you're reading this, please don't forget me even when you get married to your Edwin ok! I don't care! And you promise to make me cross-stitch too on my wedding. Whahahaa! AND, dont you dare put my unglam pic on your blog!
Lolx, besides that! Thanks for sending me the pics! Yes, you're efficient. =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart