Tuesday, May 02, 2006

For the first time, I like my lappy

Yep a lappy is damn good when you have free access to wireless!! Yeah!! I love using lappy during classes. =)

And ya, right now, I'm waiting for my Microeconomics make-up at 5. -_-''' It's damn boring , especially when my previous lecture ends so early. I don't like Business Statistics. The lecturer is damn boring, and it's like Maths!! BORING~

I should have brought my adapter. Now my lappy is low on batt. -_-''' Ma fan. Why is my lappy so lousy. And it's so FAT! Pui! Dell sucks.

But never mind, I have a new motivation to carry my so-heavy lappy to school. I just bought my new lappy case from MiniToons which is just freakingly selling at $14.95 only!!! Plus my mum has the discount card. And it's nice too, at least it's not boring black. -_-'''

Ok la, it's at least a good replacement of Crumpler. Anyway many people have Crumpler also la. Think NewUrbanMale is nicer! A guy from my tutorial class got that ok!!

Alright that's all. Time flies when you're in Poly.

this heart of mine confessed at 5/02/2006 04:19:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard