Wednesday, May 10, 2006
CIP sucks!
SIgh~ why in the world must we learn computing? I know it's important, but my brain totally switch off when we're having CIP.
Never mind. Let's not go into detail how bored or how much I detest CIP.
Last Sunday was my cousin's wedding, held at Safra Country Club. It's just the ROM la, so I got pretty bored then. The food sucks, photographs sucks, everything sucks. EEK! I don't like. I mean, a wedding should be a lifetime thing, and yet they make it so sloppy. Bah!
Anyway, I was looking forward to that wedding, because I can see Pinky and other cousins that I've not met for a long long time.
Vincent's voice sort of suck now man. LOLx. It has really been so long that I last see him or talk to him. When we're young we often bicker when we meet, but now, I barely talk to him. =X
Anyway these are some of the pics we took. =)
Never mind. Let's not go into detail how bored or how much I detest CIP.
Last Sunday was my cousin's wedding, held at Safra Country Club. It's just the ROM la, so I got pretty bored then. The food sucks, photographs sucks, everything sucks. EEK! I don't like. I mean, a wedding should be a lifetime thing, and yet they make it so sloppy. Bah!
Anyway, I was looking forward to that wedding, because I can see Pinky and other cousins that I've not met for a long long time.
Vincent's voice sort of suck now man. LOLx. It has really been so long that I last see him or talk to him. When we're young we often bicker when we meet, but now, I barely talk to him. =X
Anyway these are some of the pics we took. =)


Haix my hair sucks. =X And I look damn old. =(
BTW, she introduced me to this very very cool online shop blog selling clothes!! Nice and cheap!! I want!! Thanks ar Pinky for making me want to spend again. -_-'''
[PS: I can't wait for Yixin to send me the pics! =D]
this heart of mine confessed at 5/10/2006 02:25:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart