Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Choir Concerts!

I actually have lots to update for the past week. But recently I've been busy with all my presentations and projects that are going to due next week, I seldom have a chance to really blog. I'm either chionging my tutorial at home, or I'm busy doing my presentation elsewhere.
Oh man! This week is going to be busy. =(

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to pon school as I only need to attend a 2 hr lecture in the morning. It's such a waste of time right, especially when I have to take an hour plus bus ride. So I'm meeting Denise and Nadine, and the other guys in Orchard library so we can finish with our OCOM presentation. =)
I hope it'll be great.

Hmm, let's see what I did last Wednesday. It was MJ's choir concert. Went there to support Boonie, and I bought her a sunflower. =) The concert was okok ba. Then in the end I went back with Danny and Jack.

Then on Friday, I went on a class gathering (poly) at Cineleisure. Only 7 people turned up, which is a very comfortable number, because if there's too many people you can't really talk to everyone and know them better. So I enjoyed myself that day and we caught Poseidon. =D The show is nice, though the ending is quite expected. Then Sky had a very dumb idea of sitting an alternate arrangement of a girl and a boy at the cinema. Denise and I went in first and we sat together, then he not happy and want us to change. Crap la! I know he wants to sit with Denise. =X

Then Saturday I met up with Pris and Pearlin at Bugis. =) Actually I met the both of them during MJ's concert, and so I had this sudden urge to meet them again. =) Actually wanted to take photos but in the end I guess we were a little too engross in shopping. =X We went to Albert's Complex's OG to look at shoes and stuffs. Sometimes things at the heartland can be quite good too. You never know. We shopped till we don't have time to shop at Bugis Street.
Then after that I met Danny at Newton MRT to watch TJ's choir concert. Actually it was quite last minute, because Samantha asked me to go. Not many people turn up, but I think their concert is better than MJ's. =X I met all my old choir mates too!! LIke Yanyee, Yuan Jing, Cui Xia, Jia Hui etc. They still remember me, though we didn't really talk much. During the concert I was like missing those short periods of time when we learn through our songs and played lame games during break. I miss singing in a choir! I want to join choir again!

There! The twins at me at MJ's concert. =)

Then just now, I just caught VJ's concert at Esplanade! I sat at Circle 3, which is the highest level of all!! Cool isn't it? The sound system was many times better than GOOD! And the view is also better, though they appear to be smaller. Danny is so fortunate to perform in Esplanade! I remember saying before that it's my dream to sing in Esplanade. Haix. How can that ever be possible, when I'm not in choir anymore. I miss choir badly. It brings back lots of memories, and that's what I really really like! Poly's choir sucks la. =( Why XM chorale can't have alumni?? =(

Sometimes I do regret going to Poly instead of JC, because now come to think of it, there's only like 20 JCs so far, and how many people can actually make it there? Therefore, it should be quite prestigious to be in a JC somehow ya? Furthermore, JC have guys that are more shuai and intellectual! =)

Oh well....hmm....

I do love my life now. I know if I'm in JC I won't be that happy. But maybe I was giving myself excuses to avoid all the stress and scary big responsibilities that lies ahead.

But as I said, I love my life! I love bringing lappy to school though he may break my arms sometimes. I love having 1 lecture and 1 tutorial each day and we have plenty of time to finish our projects. =) I love seeing those same few people whom I get to see during lecture each day. Speaking of that, I think I will miss Yixin, because I wont be seeing her for the past 5 days! Boohoo!

Anyway, I'm so looking forward to Saturday now because I'm going to catch Da Vinci Code!!! Woohoo! Maybe after the show I'll be so motivated to finish the book. Now I see Jack ferociously reading my Da Vinci, when he's not busy with his e-learning, and it surprise me! This is the first time I see him so enthused about books. Good job! whahhahah!

Saturday, hurry up!

this heart of mine confessed at 5/17/2006 12:37:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard