Friday, May 05, 2006

Can't fight bitchy-ness

Hmm this week is the week where we just met our new tutorial classmates. Somehow it's gotten kind of weird, because I've grown attached to my orientation group friends, like Yixin, Wanxin, Denise, Diane, etc etc.

I'm sort of lazy to mix around with the rest, and partially it's also because I can't really click with the rest of the girls. They are really kinda bitchy, not that I want to say. There's this girl from Nanyang Girls' and she's damn act-chio-buay-chio girl and big show-off. She likes to boast loudly in class like how many computers she has at home, what profession her father is in etc etc. She didn't tell me this directly by the way, I got the information by eaves-dropping. =X So you can imagine how loudly she speaks. Most of the girls somehow seemed to be amazed by that bitchy girl, and all of them loves to gossip and talk about clothes. Ok, I like to talk about all that too, but by looking at their dress sense, I think we're definitely on the wrong channel.

I've come to dislike girls who wear those frameless specs with fancy clothes. It really makes a person look damn weird. This people really don't have taste. =X If it's those solid frame specs I think it won't be too bad. Yea most of my class girls are act-chio-buay-chio. =X

Ok I know I shouldn't just judge them when I don't really know them yet. I'm currently judging them based on first impression. Like what we learnt in OB, we are often misled by perception right? So I think I'll just observe somemore and see how it goes. But sometimes, it only takes 1 min to find out if that person is suited to be your friend or your foe. Of course, there are exceptions, but people are used to judge people based on first impression.

Anyway, now I'm very happy that Denise is in my class. She's really a very nice girl. =) And we got to know Nadine from Beatty as well. Nadine is also Yinning's best friend, how small the world is. =D

And I love Yixin, Wanxin, Diane, Dominic, Forbes, Kent, Wanzhen. It's really a long time since I saw Wanzhen man. It's all thanks to the orientation that I met such a gret bunch of friends in NP. =D



On a totally different note, I realise I'm being kinda emotional to certain songs lately. Songs like 'Goodbye My Lover' by James Blunt, 'My Immortal' by Evanacense, even Vitamin C's 'Graduation'.

'Goodbye My Lover' and 'My Immortal' are sort of songs meant for those who are out of love. But everytime I listen to them, I feel like crying. I don't know why. But I sort of can feel that kind of sorrow. So you'll know what songs I'll listen to when I'm out of love. =X

Then I just heard Vitamin C's 'Graduation' on 98.7 yesterday and it brought back damn lots of memories. It reminded me of the time when Boonie, Ling and I went to Malacca with choir and on the bus there, we kept listening to this song time and time again, just because I like it. =X And we kept singing and singing it for god-knows how many times. -_-'''
Then the next day was when Yovita was leaving for Australia, and therefore this song always reminds me of her. The lyrics are also really very meaningful.

The song kinda make me question myself about keeping friendships as well. Sometimes I feel that I'm not doing a very good job at keep friendships. I'm always waiting for the other party to take the first move of asking me out first, which is not very good. Sometimes we ought to take the initiative to meet up and catch up with stuffs ya. Maybe that's something I need to change.

Alright that's all. Take care and enjoy the weekends. Let's see if PAP or the opposition parties will win. =)

[PS: I'm currently hooked to Pokemon Yellow Version. All thanks to Wanxin for sending me the game.]

[PPS: I love catching up stuffs with Pinky. It's amazing we're still so close since we're toddlers. =) ]

this heart of mine confessed at 5/05/2006 10:32:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard