Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Anti-Guys!
Before going to the main topic,
I was watching the last episode of American Idol while having dinner. Seriously Pinky, I think Katherine McQuee is better than Taylor. I think both are great, but Katherine is more outstanding I guess. And Katherine's dad cried while listening to her sing! Gosh! I think I would burst into tears before my song finish if I were her. =X I have a weak heart when I see parents crying. I hope Katherine wins. =)
* I think Pinky is going to stab me when she sees me the next time. =X *
Anyway, back to the main thing. I think guys are really jerks. No matter how nice they maybe, there will be a slight percentage of jerki-ness in them, just like girls have some percentage of bitchy-ness too. Ok, I don't know what I'm talking about.
BUT, I know that after my 3 years in NP, I will have a higher chance of being anti-guys!
I can't help it. But the guys in NP are really screwed up. At least most of those whom I know. They are screwed up, attention-seeking, screwed up, uncultured, attitude and screwed up. Hai~
I've met a couple of them and it totally disgusts me. EEW!
Firstly, Rayner charged me unreasonable prices for his 2nd hand book. And it's not that his book is exactly brand new. Furthermore, I'm his secondary-school junior so he should be nice right. My friend got her books FOC from her senior ok! And he charged me such a expensive price, because he was cheated before. I mean, come on, I don't think I will sell my books next time and such a loan-shark price. That's seriously not fair. Ok, maybe I was dumb to trust the wrong person, so I just gave in in the end. But I learnt a good lesson. Sometimes it's not wise to trust the person you know.
Then, there's people who loves manipulating others. Yup, the High-Machs. First they'll try to share some good things they have with you, get closer to you, sweet talk you, all because they want something from you. I think such people are everywhere. BUT I've come to acknowledge this fact very much after I came into NP.
Sometimes, they want something out of you and they ask- with no shame at all. Such people are totally thick-skinned, just to get what they want out of you. They just keep asking even though u said no. And when you find the reason why they want things out of you, it's simply plain lame and you don't feel like talking to the person anymore.
Then these people will definitely say "Fine" and show you attitude, trying to make you feel guilty that you didn't do your best to help someone in need. But of course, such people don't deserve help at all, because they are just making use of you to make their life easier.
Let me tell you something, these people, there's no free thing in the world. You work for something you want.
And stop saying things that put others down. It really pisses me!
I remember I can't stop scolding F U after that incident.
Last of all, there's those monkey-business BOYS will make hell lot of a noise just to gain girls' attention. And for goodness sake, in the library? These people are so uncultured. That's basic manners right. Even a young boy knows how to keep his mouth shut when he's in the library.
That's why I say, guys in JC are better, because they are more intellectual, decent-looking, and they know how to behave like gentlemens, though they might not like to be one. JC guys won't do monkey-stuff just to grab girls' attention. Hmm, the only person I can think of is only Terence, whom I think is perfectly fine and won't be too monkey.
Haix. Poly guys are hopeless and screwed up. Especially those in NP.
And I would like to reinforce again that I HATE SMOKERS in actual fact. If you want to die early, I just hope you dont pull us into early death too. Thank you~
BUT BUT BUT, there are definitely exceptions. People like Dominic and Forbes are far from that, and I have great faith in them. =) Some like Chin Woo and Huiyuan are nice too.
I just hope that I won't be anti-guys, because guy friends are good, sometimes better that girls.
[PS: I know some people may get mad, or hate me after reading this. But as I said before, if you bloody dont like what I write, DON'T READ AND DON'T COME BACK AGAIN.]
I was watching the last episode of American Idol while having dinner. Seriously Pinky, I think Katherine McQuee is better than Taylor. I think both are great, but Katherine is more outstanding I guess. And Katherine's dad cried while listening to her sing! Gosh! I think I would burst into tears before my song finish if I were her. =X I have a weak heart when I see parents crying. I hope Katherine wins. =)
* I think Pinky is going to stab me when she sees me the next time. =X *
Anyway, back to the main thing. I think guys are really jerks. No matter how nice they maybe, there will be a slight percentage of jerki-ness in them, just like girls have some percentage of bitchy-ness too. Ok, I don't know what I'm talking about.
BUT, I know that after my 3 years in NP, I will have a higher chance of being anti-guys!
I can't help it. But the guys in NP are really screwed up. At least most of those whom I know. They are screwed up, attention-seeking, screwed up, uncultured, attitude and screwed up. Hai~
I've met a couple of them and it totally disgusts me. EEW!
Firstly, Rayner charged me unreasonable prices for his 2nd hand book. And it's not that his book is exactly brand new. Furthermore, I'm his secondary-school junior so he should be nice right. My friend got her books FOC from her senior ok! And he charged me such a expensive price, because he was cheated before. I mean, come on, I don't think I will sell my books next time and such a loan-shark price. That's seriously not fair. Ok, maybe I was dumb to trust the wrong person, so I just gave in in the end. But I learnt a good lesson. Sometimes it's not wise to trust the person you know.
Then, there's people who loves manipulating others. Yup, the High-Machs. First they'll try to share some good things they have with you, get closer to you, sweet talk you, all because they want something from you. I think such people are everywhere. BUT I've come to acknowledge this fact very much after I came into NP.
Sometimes, they want something out of you and they ask- with no shame at all. Such people are totally thick-skinned, just to get what they want out of you. They just keep asking even though u said no. And when you find the reason why they want things out of you, it's simply plain lame and you don't feel like talking to the person anymore.
Then these people will definitely say "Fine" and show you attitude, trying to make you feel guilty that you didn't do your best to help someone in need. But of course, such people don't deserve help at all, because they are just making use of you to make their life easier.
Let me tell you something, these people, there's no free thing in the world. You work for something you want.
And stop saying things that put others down. It really pisses me!
I remember I can't stop scolding F U after that incident.
Last of all, there's those monkey-business BOYS will make hell lot of a noise just to gain girls' attention. And for goodness sake, in the library? These people are so uncultured. That's basic manners right. Even a young boy knows how to keep his mouth shut when he's in the library.
That's why I say, guys in JC are better, because they are more intellectual, decent-looking, and they know how to behave like gentlemens, though they might not like to be one. JC guys won't do monkey-stuff just to grab girls' attention. Hmm, the only person I can think of is only Terence, whom I think is perfectly fine and won't be too monkey.
Haix. Poly guys are hopeless and screwed up. Especially those in NP.
And I would like to reinforce again that I HATE SMOKERS in actual fact. If you want to die early, I just hope you dont pull us into early death too. Thank you~
BUT BUT BUT, there are definitely exceptions. People like Dominic and Forbes are far from that, and I have great faith in them. =) Some like Chin Woo and Huiyuan are nice too.
I just hope that I won't be anti-guys, because guy friends are good, sometimes better that girls.
[PS: I know some people may get mad, or hate me after reading this. But as I said before, if you bloody dont like what I write, DON'T READ AND DON'T COME BACK AGAIN.]
this heart of mine confessed at 5/24/2006 10:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart