Sunday, April 30, 2006

Yeah~I'm not bored.

I thought my Sunday was a goner. I woke up at 1.20pm because I kinda slept late last night. Half a day was gone just like that. I was suppose to meet Danny to play pool, but I went online and waited for him to be online and contact me to go for pool, but I waited and waited, and thought he didn't want to go anymore. So I was rotting on my computer chair the whole time. -_-'''

Anyway, after that Danny called and we smuggled my brother in too. My brother was damn happy la, because he like to play pool, even though he's underage. My brother is a bad boy. And this isn't the first time we smuggle him in.

I met Li Shuang and Priscilla at KPool too. That Li Shuang still never call me. Hmph. Anyway they are my primary school friends. Used to be damn good buddies during P3/4. Then I always said we should meet up during the holidays, but up till now, we never met up once. =X It's been 5 years you know. How time flies. Sometimes I also need some motivation to plan meetings ma. I don't like to take initiatives too. =X But still, Li Shuang is still the same girl I once knew. We chatted a little and caught up with each other's lives for abit. Hopefully we still can keep in contact. Li Shuang is one of my good friends in primary school.

Then after pool-ing. My brother and I went off with our parents to Tampines Mall. I don't know why but my dad loves to go there. Very boring you know.

But today is the last day of Metro's Anniversary Sale and there's 20% off storewide!!! I LOVE SALES!!!! =D It's even better when I don't have to pay. =) I love my mummy!!! Lolx. Ok I know I sound so materialistic now. But ya, it's been a long time I went shopping with my mum.

Levi's was damn cheap there! It's only like $69.50 for a pair can!! But of course, I didnt get that. The first thing on my mind was- BRA!

Yep, their T-shirt bra and Sloggi-es are having sale too. And it's only like $63.90 for a T-shirt bra instead of $79.90. But then of course, I didnt' get that too, though it's such a bargain. My mum isn't that kind la. =X And I think it's only worn on the inside and nobody can tell. But I think I will get those when I earn my own money, because it's really comfortable and the colours are nice! =)

So in the end, my mummy bought me :
1) A pair of pink shorts [brandless] @ $14.90
2) 2 tank-tops [which I'm not in serious need] @ 2 for $11.90
3) A black vintage top [very nice!!} @ $33.90
4) Pierre Cardin bra set @ $28

All prices are before discount!

Then I also bought myself another pair of sandals. It's a US Polo Club [yep I know some kuku brand!] but the sandals are quite nice and most importantly it's comfortable too. And after discount it's only 24 bucks.

I'm influenced by the crowd and I want a Papillio too! But it's so expensive, and many people are wearing it already. =( Haiz. And then I saw a very nice pair, an imitation of Papillio, selling at Novo for just $29.90. I took notice of that because I saw many people wearing that too. I wanted to get it also la, but then, well now I just bought one, I think I'll just forget about it.

Yep! So I'm a happy girl now. =)


On another note, I read Pinky's blog and felt kinda sad for her sister. Sad as in I pity you that kind of sad. Every pregnant woman wants to feel pampered and be treated like a queen, I'm sure most ladies would agree with me. But a unwanted pregnancy sort of forbids you to have that kind of privilege.

I don't ever want to get involve in a shotgun marriage. It feels like they are marrying just for responsibility, not true love. Sad case leh. =X I know she's my cousin too, but I kind of feel sad for her.

Therefore, PMS [pre-marital sex] is bad.

I suddenly remembered I had a very very strange dream some time ago. Quite long already. I dreamt that I was pregnant before I got married, and the child was a yezhong. =X And in my dream I'm going through single parenthood. Scary man. When I woke up, I told myself I don't want that to happen to me.

Yea, but it's certainly strange for me to have that dream. Maybe I watch too much dramas. LOlx.

Anyway, I just hope my cousin have a happy marriage. Usually such things aren't very good. =X The child is like an accident. Oh, and I'm going to be a aunt soon. Sounds so old!! =X

I think I shall go sleep now. Have piano lesson tomorrow and I didn't practise at all!

this heart of mine confessed at 4/30/2006 11:49:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard