Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What is the world turning to?

I don't know why, but recently I came into 'contact' with quite a few homosexuals, both gays and lesbos. CReepy~

There's another gay blog too. Sometimes I find gays abit dumb. They like to quarrel over stupid things, like adding people on MSN, or being spendthrift, or not sms-ing enough. DUMB la. They somehow sound like those freaking sticky girls then wants to care head-to-toe about their bf. =X

I realise GAYS like to:
1) Spend money on good food! [like Haagen Daaz's fondue =)], and never seem to get fat.
2) Have bad english
3) Blog about what they do daily with their dears/darlings

Lolx. Alright I know this is just an assumption ok. I can't help it. I'm naturally mean to them. =X I mean I saw their blog and I can't stop bitching about them. Laughing of course. It's interesting to read la. Laughable. =X

And just today, I saw a pair of fugly lesbos at AMK's Macs. I'm not being mean here, but they are fugly. =X Lolx I mean I can easily find girls that are prettier than them on the street, not saying myself very pretty also.

At first I just thought they were intimate mother and daughter, because they were like feeding each other eat fries and all that. And another woman does look older, like her mother. =X
I ignored it, and then I saw one of them putting her arm across her waist and stroking it! Ok, I was finding it weird but it wasn't that bad.
What made me so appalled is when one of them kissed the other's ear!!! Imagine you do that to ur best girl pal. You can't do that also la. Then I don't know what else they did, because I was totally disgusted with them.

Actually I've met lesbos since primary school. You know there are plenty in girls' school. But they are mostly butches with some pretty tan girl. But this one really looks like mother and daughter!

Homosexuals are everywhere. TIK's bunch of friends also had a gay in it. He say that gay guy wanted to hold his hand. WAhahahahaha!!!! =D


Lolx. I'm starting to wonder if my brother is a gay. Lolx who knows, he always hangs out with guys and talk to them on the phone for quite some time too! =X

Actually I know some guys also talk on the phone for quite long too, but somehow I find it strange. I always had this feeling that guys have some kind of 'telepathy' that they don't have to say much and the others would know how one of them is feeling. I don't know. That's what I thought. But guys certainly have lots of estrogen in them these days. Wahahhaa!



[PS: I love rainy days with apple crumble! Hot, warm ones too.=) ]

this heart of mine confessed at 4/25/2006 12:47:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard