Thursday, April 06, 2006
Stop calling me AUNTIE!
I'm so damn sick of people saying I'm auntie! Worse of all it's all those pesky guys calling me that!!!
I'M NOT A AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm only 17. Young and energetic. =D
I just dont get it why I'm auntie can!
Yes, I do go hysterical when I see sales and my eyes would immediately brighten and grab a few pieces of nice things.
Yes, I do complain alot. BUT YOUNG GIRLS COMPLAIN TOO! Almost every girl will complain once in a while, except those super guai, angelic ones. Yea, I know I complain a bit more than the average la, but that's me!
Yes, still got what to prove that I'm auntie?
This thought just occurred to me. Just now, Jon and I were at Danny's place, helping him move his luggage and all that to the airport. Danny is so freaking fortunate! He is going to ITALY!!!! Wow, I think I'm going to die already before I go there.
Anyway Danny was holding so many barang barang, so I offered to pull his luggage. And then I asked the both of them, do I look like a auntie?
And they say, sort of.
-_-'''' Haix.
I was just being helpful and all that. If Jon and I were not there, I think he would have gone mad carrying so much stuff! So being helpful and abit concern is being auntie?
Ok, I'm just writing some crap here, so ignore me. I'm just so sick of those guys calling me 'auntie' la. Ok, if you say I chor lor, or tom-boyish all that I still can accept. But WTH!!! Go to hell those people. @$^@#%@^@#$#@^@#$
Maybe all in their mind, their dream girl is the perfect one.
Irritating bastards.
[PS: I'm so freaking jealous that Jacqueline is prettier than me when I'm young!!!! @^@#$@^@$%]
I'M NOT A AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm only 17. Young and energetic. =D
I just dont get it why I'm auntie can!
Yes, I do go hysterical when I see sales and my eyes would immediately brighten and grab a few pieces of nice things.
Yes, I do complain alot. BUT YOUNG GIRLS COMPLAIN TOO! Almost every girl will complain once in a while, except those super guai, angelic ones. Yea, I know I complain a bit more than the average la, but that's me!
Yes, still got what to prove that I'm auntie?
This thought just occurred to me. Just now, Jon and I were at Danny's place, helping him move his luggage and all that to the airport. Danny is so freaking fortunate! He is going to ITALY!!!! Wow, I think I'm going to die already before I go there.
Anyway Danny was holding so many barang barang, so I offered to pull his luggage. And then I asked the both of them, do I look like a auntie?
And they say, sort of.
-_-'''' Haix.
I was just being helpful and all that. If Jon and I were not there, I think he would have gone mad carrying so much stuff! So being helpful and abit concern is being auntie?
Ok, I'm just writing some crap here, so ignore me. I'm just so sick of those guys calling me 'auntie' la. Ok, if you say I chor lor, or tom-boyish all that I still can accept. But WTH!!! Go to hell those people. @$^@#%@^@#$#@^@#$
Maybe all in their mind, their dream girl is the perfect one.
Irritating bastards.
[PS: I'm so freaking jealous that Jacqueline is prettier than me when I'm young!!!! @^@#$@^@$%]
this heart of mine confessed at 4/06/2006 11:10:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart