Saturday, April 01, 2006

Splurging is BAD!!

I had a fun, but remorseful day. Hai~ [this sounds pretty weird]

I woke up extra early today to meet Jack for Swensen's breakfast. I happened to saw the same ad when I went to Swensen's on my birthday to get a free Firehouse Happy Birthday, and since I'm like so free now, I dragged him to go eat with me. I had a omelette set while he had pancakes. There's free Spinelli coffee and fruit juice too. Quite worthwhile I would say. All below 10 bucks. And I love having good breakfast. =) I had a cup of coffee in ages.

Then after that we went down to Queensway Shopping Centre. Don't know why we went there in the first place. But there's sure alot of bargains for sport shoes. Guys should like that place alot. Wa! If I'm still in JC I will go hysterical too! There was also a small little shop selling beaded jewellery, those that I like. And they are having some sale and any 3 items at 10 bucks!!! So freaking cheap can!! But I'm kind of puzzled as to how they can earn money from this sale, because one necklece cost around $4.90 or $6.90 already. The shop owners must be never study econs before. Whahahaha! But who cares, as long as I have cheap deals. And I don't have to pay too!! =D

As it was freaking early, we went to town to rot-again. Town is boring, when you don't have money.

Yep first thing was to go to Levi's store at Taka, because they are having a pre-renovation sale and people still had to queue to get in. I know Jack would like that la. So in the end, we went in squeezing with people and digging out jeans. I took a pair of jeans and shorts to try on, it was ok la, but I was wondering whether to buy anot. Total cost is 110 bucks ok!!! Haix. But in the end, Jack paid for everything including his 2 pairs of jeans that he didn't even try on!!! WTH! Haix..now I have to deduct my allowance every week to return him the money. Kinda xin tong. I had my first pair of Levi's, BUT I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!! ARGH~ Actually I think that Levi's jeans aren't very 'prestigous' as before. Armani Xchange or Calvin Klein's jeans are better in quality. More expensive also means better right! A pair of such jeans is probably around 200 plus. BUT WTH!!! Jeans buy so ex for what lar! Jeans are still made of denim and all have blue shades. Nobody can tell the quality when you're not wearing it. I still LOVE my Giordano Blues which only cost me 35 bucks can!! Cheap and good!

Regret~

Next we dont know where to go, so decided to act high class and walk in to those expensive branded shops at Paragon. Hopefully I can be rich enough to afford all those stuffs man. I want to get something from Miss Sixty. Oh ya, there was a kid's fashion show going on too! I love watching fashion shows, because I'm not pretty enough to be on that stage. =( Plus I love to watch kids parade in nice clothes, so we stayed and watched. The kids were all so cute! And they get to wear nice BRANDED clothes too! Jealous~

I was wondering why my mum doesnt groom me in the past. It's ok if the kids are a little fat and short all that because THEY ARE KIDS. Maybe if she brought me to modelling classes, I won't walk so chor lor now. My mum also never let me keep long hair in the past, so maybe if I have long hair I'll be more gu niang? Lolx. Maybe if I were a child model, I'll learn the importance of staying pretty and then I will eat more salads for dinner, sleep early so there's no dark eye circles, or drink more water to have good complexion. =X Best of all, I'll be slimmer!

Talking about slimmer, I've just lost 2 kg! Woohoo~ wonder if the weighing machine broke down or something, BUT, I'm going to keep it that way. I hope. =X

Next time, I will groom my kids and bring them to modelling classes, if they have a pretty face. =)

Oh ya, I have a secret to say. =)
Jack has long curly hair [he says it's longer than mine] when he was in kindergarten. Whahaha! Must be a chio bu. Wonder if he's gu niang in the past, like people push him and he cry immediately!! Or still that nasty naughty boy where he used his beautiful long hair to whip people's face. Hmm, I shall do my research. =)

Till then, I'll try to stop splurging also. Being thrifty is a virtue. =X

this heart of mine confessed at 4/01/2006 11:58:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard