Monday, April 17, 2006
Sick~
The weather has been quite odd lately. It can be really hot and stuffy, and then suddenly it rained very heavily. I dont mind the rainy part though.
I've been feeling feverish for quite a few days already. Think it's the common cold again. And I've been wanting to sleep alot.
The worse thing is, my orientation starts tomorrow!
Seriously, I'm quite afraid of tomorrow. I think I have a weird phobia of orientations already. I don't like orientations somehow, because everyone will be putting up fronts or trying their best to fit in. Yes, that's what I do most of the time. I want to be myself and just enjoy what is planned out for us, but somehow I just can't.
The worse thing is, I think I won't know anyone there. How freakingly nice would it be.
Anyway many polytechnics have their first lesson today. Everyone seems alright so far. I'm happy for them. And I hope mine will be too. Sometimes I have doubts whether choosing Poly will be a good choice for me instead of JC. Procedures in JC are more familiar to me and less complicated. But nevertheless, I think I still have to do my best in my studies. I don't want people telling me after 3 years later that " I told you so, you should have stayed in JC."
I went into NP's web and see the list of CCAs available. Seriously I don't know what to join. Adventure Seekers? Outward Bound? LEO Club? or simply some aesthetics group that I'm familiar with. Somehow I like Outward Bound, but I'm trying not to have something on Friday, because that's supposedly my shortest day. What am I doing after that?
Btw, is it compulsory to have a CCA? But I think it would be better if I have one. =)
Alright, I hope tomorrow will turn out fine. And hope my migrane will be better .
[PS: My luo han is dying. Lolx]
I've been feeling feverish for quite a few days already. Think it's the common cold again. And I've been wanting to sleep alot.
The worse thing is, my orientation starts tomorrow!
Seriously, I'm quite afraid of tomorrow. I think I have a weird phobia of orientations already. I don't like orientations somehow, because everyone will be putting up fronts or trying their best to fit in. Yes, that's what I do most of the time. I want to be myself and just enjoy what is planned out for us, but somehow I just can't.
The worse thing is, I think I won't know anyone there. How freakingly nice would it be.
Anyway many polytechnics have their first lesson today. Everyone seems alright so far. I'm happy for them. And I hope mine will be too. Sometimes I have doubts whether choosing Poly will be a good choice for me instead of JC. Procedures in JC are more familiar to me and less complicated. But nevertheless, I think I still have to do my best in my studies. I don't want people telling me after 3 years later that " I told you so, you should have stayed in JC."
I went into NP's web and see the list of CCAs available. Seriously I don't know what to join. Adventure Seekers? Outward Bound? LEO Club? or simply some aesthetics group that I'm familiar with. Somehow I like Outward Bound, but I'm trying not to have something on Friday, because that's supposedly my shortest day. What am I doing after that?
Btw, is it compulsory to have a CCA? But I think it would be better if I have one. =)
Alright, I hope tomorrow will turn out fine. And hope my migrane will be better .
[PS: My luo han is dying. Lolx]
this heart of mine confessed at 4/17/2006 10:05:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart