Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shopping is boring without money.

Saturday is always meant for going out, have fun, shopping sprees, food indulgence , etc etc.
But how can you do this when you're so broke! =( BOo~ I hate being broke. I want to have a part-time job soon.

Anyway I went to Li Tao Aunty's place to trim my hair yesterday. It's been a long time since I last went there to cut hair there too. And my fringe is short now too. Short and curly. I don't like the curly part though. Haix. Anyway fringe grows fast I guess. And Li Tao Aunty only charge me 6 bucks! Good hor.

Then after that went to AMK central to meet Jack to go to Funan to look for lappy case. In the end I didn't get anything from there, because they are either black, which I can get from school when it's cheaper, or they are very nice and colourful but are too ex! Haix. $$ again.

Then walked through Citilink to go to Suntec, and I saw this very nice lappy case from NewUrbanMale. It's very colourful and nice, but the price is nicer. It cost a grand $69 when my mum just gave me $20. =(

NVM, I'll get it from school then.

As I've said, shopping is really boring without money. So it's pretty boring hanging out at Suntec where everything is expensive. So we float our way to Millenia Walk unknowingly.

Millenia Walk is 1 boring place. LOlx. The only shop that caught our eyes is The Candy Empire! Lolx. There's lots of chocolates, candies, Potato chips etc etc there. And it's all very expensive! Lolx. I really wanna indulge in all those fattening food because they really look appealing. =) But in the end I just got myself a Nerds on the Rope which makes me sick after eating much and cost 2 bucks. -_-'''

Then in the end it was boring so we just found somewhere to sit and nua. We ate our sweet and chocolates from Candy Empire and then started TAKING PICTURES! =)

I've not really taken pictures in a long time. =X


See that dumb boy has dimple! Why I dont have?


There my new short fringe. It doesnt look as curly because I arranged it before I take the pic.


I'm not used to my fringe. =X

this heart of mine confessed at 4/30/2006 03:14:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard