Thursday, April 13, 2006
Rot more and I'll stink
This 'holiday' thing is abit too much for me. I've been rotting too much, and I'm beginning to get sick of it. It's also too short for me to get a part-time job too.
Oh well, was watch Chicago just now on Channel 5. It's damn nice!! Well, I'm didn't really pay attention to the story line afterwards because I was busy multi-tasking. But I'm totally attracted to their dancing and singing. It's as if I'm watching musical. =) I don't know why but I seem to enjoy the groove of 60s music.
And I caught Tristan and Isolde yesterday. YES, my 3rd son would be named Tristan. First- Aiken, 2nd- Sawyer. But I dont think I would have so many children so the first will be Tristan. =X Ok the show was kinda nice lar, it's a romance btw, and a little about wars. BUT, the thing is, after watching the show for so long, I kinda dont understand what's going on. Everyone looks the same to me. So in the end I was scolded dumb many times because I don't know what's happening. Haix. But the girl was pretty. =)
Then recently I was watching South park and Family guy using my DivX player, because there's no new episodes of Lost and Desperate Housewives. Haix. I wanna watch Lost. It's always so exciting and they stop just like that. -_-'''
And South Park is nice too!!! I want more episodes!!!!!!! Family Guy is totally dumb and stupid. I just like that baby Stewie.
Oh no! I'm have a boring life. Because watching shows are things that boring people does. Oh well.
I suddenly wanted to get the Baby Blues comics I saw at Times yesterday. And it's freaking 31 plus bucks. Why are comics more expensive than novels?
Hopefully tomorrow is better. Gonna eat a free buffet lunch at Corpthorne Orchid Hotel. Where the hell is that? I just hope the food's nice. And going to Bugis Street to shop for I guess. I haven plan my budget yet. And TIK gave me 200 bucks and asked me to help him buy 7 tops. That rich ass. Why am I so nice?? When is people going to be so nice to me? *whines again*
Oh and I hope Mardi Gras is nice too. Pray hard.
Oh yup, I received my orientation package!! Was fretting over it yesterday. And I nearly went down to NP just to collect it. Heng ar~ I'm in Carnaval 6. Think I wont know anyone there. Oh well...it's 4 freaking long days. I just hope Sarah wont get into the bad habit of ponning again. I think I will. =X Argh. I'm such a baddie.
Alright. I need to brainwash myself a bit before school starts. I just don't know how everything will turn out to be and I'm gonna freak out any minute. Hai~
Oh well, was watch Chicago just now on Channel 5. It's damn nice!! Well, I'm didn't really pay attention to the story line afterwards because I was busy multi-tasking. But I'm totally attracted to their dancing and singing. It's as if I'm watching musical. =) I don't know why but I seem to enjoy the groove of 60s music.
And I caught Tristan and Isolde yesterday. YES, my 3rd son would be named Tristan. First- Aiken, 2nd- Sawyer. But I dont think I would have so many children so the first will be Tristan. =X Ok the show was kinda nice lar, it's a romance btw, and a little about wars. BUT, the thing is, after watching the show for so long, I kinda dont understand what's going on. Everyone looks the same to me. So in the end I was scolded dumb many times because I don't know what's happening. Haix. But the girl was pretty. =)
Then recently I was watching South park and Family guy using my DivX player, because there's no new episodes of Lost and Desperate Housewives. Haix. I wanna watch Lost. It's always so exciting and they stop just like that. -_-'''
And South Park is nice too!!! I want more episodes!!!!!!! Family Guy is totally dumb and stupid. I just like that baby Stewie.
Oh no! I'm have a boring life. Because watching shows are things that boring people does. Oh well.
I suddenly wanted to get the Baby Blues comics I saw at Times yesterday. And it's freaking 31 plus bucks. Why are comics more expensive than novels?
Hopefully tomorrow is better. Gonna eat a free buffet lunch at Corpthorne Orchid Hotel. Where the hell is that? I just hope the food's nice. And going to Bugis Street to shop for I guess. I haven plan my budget yet. And TIK gave me 200 bucks and asked me to help him buy 7 tops. That rich ass. Why am I so nice?? When is people going to be so nice to me? *whines again*
Oh and I hope Mardi Gras is nice too. Pray hard.
Oh yup, I received my orientation package!! Was fretting over it yesterday. And I nearly went down to NP just to collect it. Heng ar~ I'm in Carnaval 6. Think I wont know anyone there. Oh well...it's 4 freaking long days. I just hope Sarah wont get into the bad habit of ponning again. I think I will. =X Argh. I'm such a baddie.
Alright. I need to brainwash myself a bit before school starts. I just don't know how everything will turn out to be and I'm gonna freak out any minute. Hai~
this heart of mine confessed at 4/13/2006 12:24:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart