Friday, April 28, 2006
Red Tomato
Been in NP for a week now. I love it! And I can adapt quite well to it, I guess. =) It was definitely much better and easier to adapt compared to in TJ. And NP is a great place to study, despite the fact that it's far from my house.
This is really SLACK! I only go for lectures everyday for 2 hours, sometimes lesser, because they don't do much during introductions. Damn slack lar!!
I knew a bunch of people pretty well too. Most of them are from Ole Carnaval of course. Those few in the performance are quite close, maybe due to people like Wanzhen and Yixin who makes effort to bond together.
We ( Wanzhen, Yixin, Jocelyn, Dorcas, Kent, Forbes, Dominic, Denise, Me) went to catch Take The Lead at cineleisure on wednesday. The show is really nice. Funny! And because of that show partially, I chose dance sport for my Sports and Wellness module. Can't wait to learn salsa and all that, it seems fun! =)
Ok, at times I admit that I tend to not want to join them for outings and all that. Somehow, I really don't like going out in huge groups. But if I continue to be like that, I won't get to know a lot of people. =X
Today was a slack day, suppose to be the most carefree day of the week according to my timetable. Had Sports and Wellness and CATS. CATS was kinda interesting, because that's sort of my first tutorial group. I was late, and the rest of the class started playing ice breaker games already. So I just hurriedly jumped in and join the game. I was kind of surprise that I can switch so fast and participate in the game. =X People react differently in different situations. I get to meet lots of new people in CATS, and those from different courses too. But in my class itself I already know 2 of the girls. So I was kind of relieve to see them there.
To digress abit,
My group has this person, whom is also one of those I mention that I know, who somehow has this attitude towards me that I'm being arrogant, WHEN I'M NOT. CATS is all about discussions, so I was just trying to do my part by contributing ideas and comments, when we are setting our group's ground rules. I mentioned something about 'IT-savvy' and this person turned at me and asked, " What is IT-savvy? Don't use such chim word leh. I don't understand la. blah blah blah...." I was like, what? IT-savvy very chim meh. Didnt we learn it during SS for Development of Singapore? Somehow I feel that she's being sacarstic to me. I don't know how, but words are spreading that I have good results for O levels. Most people I know are really indifferent about that and they accept me for who I am, I'm glad. =) But there are some who will go like, Huh? why you don't wanna go JC? And starts thinking that I'm an arrogant piece of brat who loves to show off. -_-''' And this person right, sort of rolls her eyes when I mentioned that I'm from Xinmin. -_-''' Why not happy is it? Xinmin isn't RGS so don't look at me like that.
Seriously I'm quite pissed sometimes by these minorities. They are probably just jealous so they are making wrong judgements on me. It makes me angry. I hate sacarsm!!! Can't you just say it nicely that you don't understand what's IT-savvy, instead of shooting sacarsm at me in front of other group members to protect yourself. Or maybe you just want to feel in charge.
Hmm, maybe I'm a little over-reacting to this. But I know a bad girl when I meet one. I repeat, I hate SACARSM! Dont make a big fucking round just to say bad things bout me. I rather you just say it straight to my face.
Ok, right after CATS, I went to look for Rayner because he wants to pass me his textbook. Rayner is a cheater. He want to cheat my money, even a poor, broke girl like me. Boo! He still wah lau me eh! Hmph.
Then after that went to Jurong East Swimming Complex with Jack, because that dumbo have no school on fridays!!!!!!!! It has been years since I last been there. Think it was either Sec 2/3 when I went there with Liyue. It didnt really change much there. Everything's the same, just that there isn't that many people today. I remember we had to queue for everything. Need to queue to bathe, to play the slide. And the Lazy River is forever crowded and your float would always bump onto others etc.
The sun wasn't exactly strong, but I'm really surprised I got burnt. My shoulders are hurting and my cheeks have gone really really red. Just like a red tomato! It's not pretty, NO, it's not. I find it ugly, and my complexion is no good. @#$@#^@#$@#^@#$
But I'm just glad that I got tanner. And it's been a long time I played on the slides. =)
I hope next week would be great. Hope to meet cool classmates at TB06. =)
Till then, enjoy your long weekend. =)
This is really SLACK! I only go for lectures everyday for 2 hours, sometimes lesser, because they don't do much during introductions. Damn slack lar!!
I knew a bunch of people pretty well too. Most of them are from Ole Carnaval of course. Those few in the performance are quite close, maybe due to people like Wanzhen and Yixin who makes effort to bond together.
We ( Wanzhen, Yixin, Jocelyn, Dorcas, Kent, Forbes, Dominic, Denise, Me) went to catch Take The Lead at cineleisure on wednesday. The show is really nice. Funny! And because of that show partially, I chose dance sport for my Sports and Wellness module. Can't wait to learn salsa and all that, it seems fun! =)
Ok, at times I admit that I tend to not want to join them for outings and all that. Somehow, I really don't like going out in huge groups. But if I continue to be like that, I won't get to know a lot of people. =X
Today was a slack day, suppose to be the most carefree day of the week according to my timetable. Had Sports and Wellness and CATS. CATS was kinda interesting, because that's sort of my first tutorial group. I was late, and the rest of the class started playing ice breaker games already. So I just hurriedly jumped in and join the game. I was kind of surprise that I can switch so fast and participate in the game. =X People react differently in different situations. I get to meet lots of new people in CATS, and those from different courses too. But in my class itself I already know 2 of the girls. So I was kind of relieve to see them there.
To digress abit,
My group has this person, whom is also one of those I mention that I know, who somehow has this attitude towards me that I'm being arrogant, WHEN I'M NOT. CATS is all about discussions, so I was just trying to do my part by contributing ideas and comments, when we are setting our group's ground rules. I mentioned something about 'IT-savvy' and this person turned at me and asked, " What is IT-savvy? Don't use such chim word leh. I don't understand la. blah blah blah...." I was like, what? IT-savvy very chim meh. Didnt we learn it during SS for Development of Singapore? Somehow I feel that she's being sacarstic to me. I don't know how, but words are spreading that I have good results for O levels. Most people I know are really indifferent about that and they accept me for who I am, I'm glad. =) But there are some who will go like, Huh? why you don't wanna go JC? And starts thinking that I'm an arrogant piece of brat who loves to show off. -_-''' And this person right, sort of rolls her eyes when I mentioned that I'm from Xinmin. -_-''' Why not happy is it? Xinmin isn't RGS so don't look at me like that.
Seriously I'm quite pissed sometimes by these minorities. They are probably just jealous so they are making wrong judgements on me. It makes me angry. I hate sacarsm!!! Can't you just say it nicely that you don't understand what's IT-savvy, instead of shooting sacarsm at me in front of other group members to protect yourself. Or maybe you just want to feel in charge.
Hmm, maybe I'm a little over-reacting to this. But I know a bad girl when I meet one. I repeat, I hate SACARSM! Dont make a big fucking round just to say bad things bout me. I rather you just say it straight to my face.
Ok, right after CATS, I went to look for Rayner because he wants to pass me his textbook. Rayner is a cheater. He want to cheat my money, even a poor, broke girl like me. Boo! He still wah lau me eh! Hmph.
Then after that went to Jurong East Swimming Complex with Jack, because that dumbo have no school on fridays!!!!!!!! It has been years since I last been there. Think it was either Sec 2/3 when I went there with Liyue. It didnt really change much there. Everything's the same, just that there isn't that many people today. I remember we had to queue for everything. Need to queue to bathe, to play the slide. And the Lazy River is forever crowded and your float would always bump onto others etc.
The sun wasn't exactly strong, but I'm really surprised I got burnt. My shoulders are hurting and my cheeks have gone really really red. Just like a red tomato! It's not pretty, NO, it's not. I find it ugly, and my complexion is no good. @#$@#^@#$@#^@#$
But I'm just glad that I got tanner. And it's been a long time I played on the slides. =)
I hope next week would be great. Hope to meet cool classmates at TB06. =)
Till then, enjoy your long weekend. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 4/28/2006 11:06:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart