Tuesday, April 25, 2006

POK~

I'm so freaking broke now!!! I want to buy many things, need to buy many things, but I still owe people money, and I forbid myself to draw money from the ATM, because I can't let my savings drop below 1000.

So now I have to try my very best to clear my $65 debt, then furiously put money into my account before I can spend. When will that happen?? OH MAN!!! The sky would have dropped down already.

And thanks for making me feel worse Zherong. Now I want that Crumpler lime green lappy case again, which cost AUD$75, which is like S$88++. -_-'''

I also want to get a white eyeliner from The FACE Shop, which is $7.90.
I also want to get their eyeshadow, which I wonder if I'll use it which cost like $8.90.
I also want to get a lip gloss, anything la, but it should be around 10 bucks too.

And more~
I need to get my dad's birthday prezzie, mother's day prezzie, and friends' birthday prezzie.

HOW AM I GOING TO SAVE I ASK YOU???

People still ask me to go to their respective concerts, which I want to go too. ARGH!!!~

Thankfully my textbooks are going to be FOC! =)

And there's movie outing too with Carnaval 6 peeps. ='( I really need a part-time job then.


LIFE is miserable...

this heart of mine confessed at 4/25/2006 11:03:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard