Monday, April 17, 2006

Ikea trip

This might sound insane, but I went down to Ikea for 2 consecutive days.

First time I went with Jack, because we have no where to go to. And I'm so superbly broke! I actually just wanted to take a look at the mirrors, but in the end as expected I got nothing, and I went there just to eat at their restaurant/cafe. Swedish Meatballs are ever so tasty!

Then today was better, I went there with my family after going to ECP. Damn, it was raining and my dad still want to go there. He's crazy! In the end I still blade with my brother, this time with knee guards on. =)

Then after that we went to Ikea---AGAIN. It was kinda fun, because my brother was browsing through furniture to revamp his room. If you've been to my brother's room, his room is always in a mess and is a 'DUMPING GROUND'. Everyone throw their unwanted things in his room. =X No wonder he wants to change his furniture. Thankfully I did years ago. =D

And then the whole family was there arguing/negotiating how to make our house a lovely place to live in, and most importantly, NEATER! My dad forever has this monotonous thought that my mum should throw away her stuffs. That's true. My mum keeps loads of stuffs! Think she don't bear to throw them away. But 'jiu de bu qu, xin de bu lai'. I think she should dump away her things too.

My brother and I thought of a very good idea to revamp our living room too. We thought of turning that area that I used to put my old piano, into a mini tea area! We can put rugs or carpet on the floor, place a few beanbags and also place a long japanese tea table in the middle. I think that's a good idea. Because when people come for visiting, they can sit at that area and socialise instead of sitting at the dining area. And my brother said that we should paint our living room too. Does red sounds nice? LOlx. I only know my mum's eyes pop out when she heard me say that. =)

Anyway my dad was still there dampening our spirits, saying that carpets need high maintenance and there will be bed bugs growing in them. -_-''' Whatever. But I really do hope we could do that.

So in the end, we bought a few stuffs there. My mum finally bought me a full length mirror!!!! Ok, I was being reasonable this time and I chose one that cost only 29 bucks. Good enough I guess. I actually like one that's really FULL-length as in it reaches from the ceiling to the floor! It reminds me those in Zara's changing rooms, and it cost 199 bucks. Not too bad I guess. I really do hope I have a walk-in wardrobe with a FULL-length mirror and a foot stool in the middle of everything. Wow! That's my dream!!

Now my room is kinda saturated with dust again, and maybe that's part of the reason why I fall sick too. =X Since I bought some new storage stuffs and my new mirror, maybe I shall clear the dust away and pack my room again. Lots of things to throw away already. Hopefully I can be a good girl.

**********

In the meantime, while night-dreaming, I checked my new timetable. It was great!! I don't have to reach there by 8 most of the days and my lessons officially ends at the latest 4pm! Fridays are good, because my lessons end at 12!, but I think there definitely will be activities like CCAs going on that time. Thankfully mine is not as messy as Jack's timetable. That poor thing still have days ending at 8!! Thank god I'm not in NYP. =X

Oh and I applied for NP scholarship too! Hopefully they accept me and I don't have to pay any school fees. =D *prays hard*

[PS: Watched Eight Below on Good Friday. The show is nice to husky-lovers. =D I WANT TO BE AN ANTARCTICA EXPLORER TOO!]

[PPS: Zezhong showed me this website and I find it kinda nice! I like Armelle's Story. Reminds me of lavenders. =D]

this heart of mine confessed at 4/17/2006 01:10:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard