Friday, April 07, 2006

Idle

Feels like I've been doing nothing productive these days. I wake up late in the morning, sometimes noon, and then decide what to do the rest of the day. I like this kind of lifestyle. Idle around the whole day, having to worry about nothing. BUT, as I said before, too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Sometimes I'd prefer doing something more useful.

But these days, especially rainy afternoons, I just feel like staying at home, watch videos, or just hang out at the library reading comics and magazines, or grab a few snacks at their famous Galilee cafe.

I've been doing all these the whole of this week with Jack. Seems alright to me.

Today I brought my super heavy lappy to Compass's library to use their wireless network, because I have some things to set up there. And the idea of carrying a lap top around and using it at some cafe is like a dream to me. =X
But now I feel that carrying a lappy is so troublesome!!! It's really heavy, despite that it's only 2.3kg. I made Jack carry my tote bag with my lappy and he looked damn gay/ah beng. Zan nen~

I want the Crumpler lappy case. Yes, the LIME GREEN one! But think it's freaking expensive la. =( Maybe I should get cheap alternatives so I have more cash for other things.

Anyway Poly is starting real real soon. Like it or not, I am REALLY gonna face life soon. I've been running away from reality all these while, I feel.

Seriously I'm totally clueless about how Poly life would be like. I don't know what my future will turn out. I feel that I've been quite blur about all the on-goings in Poly, and wonder how it'll turn out. I know nobody going to Poly, just like what I was in JC. The only people I know in NP are all guys. All the girls have gone to TP I guess. Haix. I don't like that at all. Although I'm ok with guys, I think I will still prefer to find someone who goes shopping with me. =X

Hope I mean nice people. No bitches please please please~

Anyway, back to today. When I got home today, my mum was at home, COOKING!!! Woohoo! It has been ages since I had homecooked food. Mummy cooked Jap curry with beef cubes, and some msg-filled soup with Golden Needle Mushroom ( loosely translated from chinese) I superly love those mushrooms!!! Especially with steamboat's soup!!!! Actually I was supposed to cook the Jap curry for everyone yesterday, but I remembered I had to send Danny off at the airport.

Then when my dad came home, he bought back a wireless router for me, because a lappy is useless without internet access. Actually I never really ask him to buy lar, but glad that he did. =) Now I can surf the net in my room too. But my lappy abit useless though, because it practically has nothing! -_-'''

So I'm a happy girl! =D

Hope tomorrow is a happy day for me too! Gonna go Huiling's house to bake cake. She says she's baking me a belated birthday cake. =X Touched~

this heart of mine confessed at 4/07/2006 03:52:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard