Friday, April 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to MA-MA! =D

Yep Boonie Poh Boon Wei is now 17. 17 seems really very old somehow. How time flies. We're going to be on this earth for 2 decades already. =X Scary

Anyway we arranged it kind of last minute, because that Boonie always never picks up her phone. Haix~ Luckily I manage to ask Danny along too to join us. Fel can't make it due to dance and Bonn was sick. Haix.

So at first I went to meet Boonie first. Danny was suppose to be the 'surprise for her'. =X

We went to PS, apparently because there's a Swensen's there. You know, times are bad and we should get whatever freebies available. =D And apparently PS has nothing to shop for at all, so the both of us apparently walked throughout the whole mall. Not window-shopping, but catching up as we talk. Why dont we just find somewhere to sit you may ask, but well, we didn't bother to do so. Lolx, so it was kinda 'funny' at that period of time and we were furiously waiting for Boonie's 'surprise'. We even went to Times bookstore to continue reading the Baby Blues comic where I have stopped that time. =X I like Baby Blues!!! And that book has lots and lots of comics. I like!!!! [I'm talking senselessly. =X]

Ok, then after Danny came, Boonie was kinda disappointed at her surprise. Worse still, she seems pissed. Think she got pms le. =X

Then we went to Swensen's to have our dinner, and of course not too forget, Firehouse Happy Birthday!!! That sundae was sort of a replacement for the cake, but then, she didn't allow us to sing a song. =( And she blew out the candles before making a wish =(( How nice.

Then after Danny handed her the present she felt better. =D Thankfully. Danny got her nice expensive chocolates and a handmade mask for Venice. Damn nice la!!! I also have the mask from him. It's really really nice, painted in gold and purple, with glitter too. =D And I used it as some sort of jewelery box!! It's really the most exquisite thing I had. Reminds me of masquerades. =) Thanks Danny!!! =D

Danny kept telling us that he ate lots of gelato in Italy. Heard they even sell them in tubs!!! 0.0 I wonder when will it be my turn to go Venice. Probably another decade more or so, and by that time, Venice would be under the sea. -_-''' Danny's so lucky la!!!

Then Boonie was really our lucky star today! Danny and Boonie actually ordered Fish n' Chips and I ordered a Cheesy Beef Burger. After awhile, Boonie and my food came but not Danny's so we asked the person to double check and then she gave Danny his Fish n' Chips. But when the bill came, it only charges us for 1 Fish n' Chips and 1 Cheesy Burger. =D So we paid one main course less!!! Was so happy man!! The 3 of us only paid 10 bucks each only. Lucky day~

After that we went home le. Because Boonie kinda misses her mum and her mum is like kind of sad that she didnt eat dinner at home. =X Think her mum really dotes her alot.

Oh ya, I got Boonie shades as her present. I dont exactly know what kind she prefers, but I'm glad that shades fit her quite well and there's jewel at the side too. I'm glad.

Hmm think she really had a long day today also. And she told me she didn't sleep well last night. Think she must be really stressed out in MJ. You know that school is kiasu. Just hope she don't get over-stress ba. =D

And Happy sweet 17 Boonie! [Seriously being 17 is no great deal, I'm getting older each day =X]


[PS: Have you guys visited this blog? I have no idea why they are gaining so much popularity in such a short time. And they seem to be enjoying it. They irks me!! Seriously I bear no grudges with gays as long as they don't harrass my bf or my friend's bf. =X]

this heart of mine confessed at 4/21/2006 11:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard