Friday, April 14, 2006

haiz. blog without pictures. =(

Haix. Technology sucks to the core. My dad's digicam kinda died. When I want to take pictures the shutter just switched off like that. -_-'''. And my bluetooth adapter went missing again. Now even the bluetooth programme is gone. So I have to find those 2 things otherwise I will never be able to upload pics from my phone. Damn it. Why am I so suay? Nothing seems to be right for me!! @#$^#$^#$&#$%$^#&#%$

So I'm going to have a boring post. -_-''' I'm now currently rotting somemore, stinking up like hell. Was suppose to go treat Cherence after so long. But yesterday I contacted her and she say she's on leave. So no treat. That's a good thing in a way. =X Because I'm officially broke.

Yesterday after my buffet lunch, I went down to Bugis Street to shop for clothes. I actually wanted to buy overalls and some shorts, but in the end I spent on other things which I never plan to buy. -_-''' I bought a sequined orange tee and a brown jacket thingy. I forgot what's the name of that. And there's also another black lace corsage. Haix. The corsage is alright lar. But in the end I still have to borrow money from Jack again so now I still owe him 75 bucks. Oh man~

Then after that, went over to meet Bernice because she says she wants to pass me my birthday gift. I got a belt from her and I like it alot!!! It's nice and yep, it's going to be useful. Thanks girl =) Then after when she took the shoes from Angie's brother, we went back to Bugis Street again. This time to find TIK's clothes.

That damn TIK, he's so fortunate can!!! Bernice and I chose 9 tops for him in total, and Jack being the nan yong [male maid] he had to carry all those stuffs, including Ber's shoes. Anyway TIK gave me 200 bucks, so I had a good time spending away his money. =) I don't have to think so painfully as to what to buy for him. Guys are very simple, so tees are a no problem for me. =) I should thank him for giving me the thrill to spend money. =D

Now he has so many clothes that I feel like selling them. =P I think I can earn alot of money from there.

Anyway after that, I went back home to put down my things and then meet Adrian to go TJ with me. Adrian finally grew up! He's so ai mei now lar, went to use contacts already. Hahaz =D And we chat alot about the rest of the guys. Looks like the guys are finally growing up. Abit slow huh.
Then after that we met Wei en, Jun Jie, Chen ee, Jia Hui etc etc at Mardi Gras. =) The teachers wore very nice costumes and were performing under LT1. So funny. But too bad I didnt see that Mr Tong. And I saw my shuai ge too!!!!!! Oh long time never see him le. From far I can see his head bobbing in the crowd because he's so tall!! I wanted to take a pic of him, but I guess I was too short. =(

And I saw Chris too! She dao me! Hmph. And Yan Jun is with her too.

Then in the end the guys and I walked around the school, watching all those performance. Not bad I would say. I saw Wan Chen dressed in that kind of victorian, maid-lookalike dress. She looks erm.....And I'm so sad I didnt meet any of the 13/06 people. Nor the choir people!! Haix~

But going with the guys is alright. They are quite nice la. At first they wanted to have dinner at Bedok interchange, so I accompanied them there. I wasn't going to eat dinner because I had no money remember? And the buffet didn't make me hungry. Then when I wanted to go off already, they didnt eat their dinner there and instead they all went home with me. =) AWwww so nice of them. =)

This sunday I decide to join Wei en's church, because it's easter sunday! And I think they will have some events. Just like Adrian, I go to church just to see see look look. NOT BECAUSE I'M INTERESTED IN IT OK. At least for now. But part of the reason is also go and take a look at Weien's Crystal lar. LOLx. =D Adrian also told me that Honghao's church is better. Hmm I don't know. I just wanna go and see see only, that's all.

Alright, I hope tomorrow's Homecoming would be nice. But I think I won't be staying there for long.

[PS: I don't like ants!! They are swarming all over my house. Damn~]

this heart of mine confessed at 4/14/2006 01:25:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard