Sunday, April 09, 2006
Chocolatey cake!
Went over to Huiling's house in the afternoon, because that dear girl of mine had a sudden impulse to bake a cake, which is also my belated birthday cake. So gan dong ya. First time she do this for my birthday, which has already passed for a long long time. -_-'''
Anyway, I reached and her mum haven't finish cooking lunch, so I just sat in the living room with the rest of her family members watching 'Da Chang Jing'. Seriously I'm not a fan of that show. Korean drama don't appeal to me. I rather watch my Lost or Desperate Housewives with my DivX Player. I think the only thing that keeps me watching Da Chang Jing is when the women starts to cook, especially their hot pot. I love hot pot!!! (though I've not eaten one before I think, but it should be like our steamboat ) I love to see them chopping all the ingredients, and they do it so professionally that I would never be able to do it like them. And then they'll start throwing all the chop food inside and close the lid, and then thick smoke will come out of the pot. Wah! I always drool at that part! Make me feel like drinking hot soup. =)
Oh and one thing I realise about Korean dramas is that they like to repeat what they say TWICE. 'Ni bu ke zhe yang li kai wo...Ni bu ke yi zhe yang li kai wo....' -_-'''
Anyway, while watching halfway, Huiling discovered a hornet flying in her sis's room and she started screaming. Huiling's sis is very cute too and scream like her. She seriously doesnt sound 19. And then after awhile, we found a hornet's nest on the fan at her sis's room. The nest was damn big! And her sis actually don't know about all these despite sleeping in there for so long!!! GASP! Dangerous. Then Huiling's mum was so li hai. She used an umbrella to poke the nest out. So when the hornet flew back again, it will never ever find it's home again. Poor hornet. =)
Ok, after that we started making the cake. It was peanuts! Because Huiling bought the Betty Croacker's Cake Mix. Just add water, oil, eggs and the mix and it's done! Easy. And then Huiling used whipped cream and chocolate chips to make the fudge. It looks exactly like the picture that is printed on the cake mix's box. =) It was a huge success!!
Boonie came over too, and she passed me my belated birthday present, which was a peppermint footscrub from Missha. =) I can pamper my feet now. And Boonie was talking to us that there's alot of choir members in her choir having weird names like Loretta, Charissa etc etc. Then I told her she should have a christian name too. And Huiling gave her 'Kitty'. And I would always go ' Hello, Kitty' to irritate her. =) The name suits her don't you think. She looks like a cat too.
Then the 3 of us went J8 for a walk. We were suppose to meet Eve too, but she didn't call us or anything. =( I thought I could see Eve today. So the 3 of us had nothing much to do and we walked pretty aimlessly there. It was alright. =)
I was a good girl today and went down to my grandma's house real early. My aunt tried my chocolatey cake and she says it's nice, but a little too heaty. Yea I agree. Everything was practically chocolate. I'll find ways to make it less heaty. =)
Yea, so that's all for today. 1 more week of fun. =) Better make full use of it.
[PS: I'm writing my debut entry using my lappy. Cool isn't it? Now I can surf in my room and lie where ever I want. But currently I'm charging it so my lappy is sitting on the Powerpuff Girls' stool that Weien bought for me for my birthday. Papa, your stool has its use too! =) ]
Anyway, I reached and her mum haven't finish cooking lunch, so I just sat in the living room with the rest of her family members watching 'Da Chang Jing'. Seriously I'm not a fan of that show. Korean drama don't appeal to me. I rather watch my Lost or Desperate Housewives with my DivX Player. I think the only thing that keeps me watching Da Chang Jing is when the women starts to cook, especially their hot pot. I love hot pot!!! (though I've not eaten one before I think, but it should be like our steamboat ) I love to see them chopping all the ingredients, and they do it so professionally that I would never be able to do it like them. And then they'll start throwing all the chop food inside and close the lid, and then thick smoke will come out of the pot. Wah! I always drool at that part! Make me feel like drinking hot soup. =)
Oh and one thing I realise about Korean dramas is that they like to repeat what they say TWICE. 'Ni bu ke zhe yang li kai wo...Ni bu ke yi zhe yang li kai wo....' -_-'''
Anyway, while watching halfway, Huiling discovered a hornet flying in her sis's room and she started screaming. Huiling's sis is very cute too and scream like her. She seriously doesnt sound 19. And then after awhile, we found a hornet's nest on the fan at her sis's room. The nest was damn big! And her sis actually don't know about all these despite sleeping in there for so long!!! GASP! Dangerous. Then Huiling's mum was so li hai. She used an umbrella to poke the nest out. So when the hornet flew back again, it will never ever find it's home again. Poor hornet. =)
Ok, after that we started making the cake. It was peanuts! Because Huiling bought the Betty Croacker's Cake Mix. Just add water, oil, eggs and the mix and it's done! Easy. And then Huiling used whipped cream and chocolate chips to make the fudge. It looks exactly like the picture that is printed on the cake mix's box. =) It was a huge success!!
Boonie came over too, and she passed me my belated birthday present, which was a peppermint footscrub from Missha. =) I can pamper my feet now. And Boonie was talking to us that there's alot of choir members in her choir having weird names like Loretta, Charissa etc etc. Then I told her she should have a christian name too. And Huiling gave her 'Kitty'. And I would always go ' Hello, Kitty' to irritate her. =) The name suits her don't you think. She looks like a cat too.
Then the 3 of us went J8 for a walk. We were suppose to meet Eve too, but she didn't call us or anything. =( I thought I could see Eve today. So the 3 of us had nothing much to do and we walked pretty aimlessly there. It was alright. =)
I was a good girl today and went down to my grandma's house real early. My aunt tried my chocolatey cake and she says it's nice, but a little too heaty. Yea I agree. Everything was practically chocolate. I'll find ways to make it less heaty. =)
Yea, so that's all for today. 1 more week of fun. =) Better make full use of it.
[PS: I'm writing my debut entry using my lappy. Cool isn't it? Now I can surf in my room and lie where ever I want. But currently I'm charging it so my lappy is sitting on the Powerpuff Girls' stool that Weien bought for me for my birthday. Papa, your stool has its use too! =) ]
this heart of mine confessed at 4/09/2006 01:12:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart