Monday, April 10, 2006
Boring Thought
I'm a failure, ain't I?
Yi Shi Wu Cheng.
Sometimes it's not that I don't want to take the initiative to meet up and all that, but sometimes I just lack the courage to do so. I get unmotivated too.
I don't know what's coming for me. All I know is that I must move forward, but I don't know how to. Sometimes I just feel like adopting a hermit's lifestyle, go the easy way out. But that's just not me. What happen to me? The one who used to face everything light-heartedly and everything goes my way.
[PS: I suddenly had a thought of going to church. Weird. =X]
Yi Shi Wu Cheng.
Sometimes it's not that I don't want to take the initiative to meet up and all that, but sometimes I just lack the courage to do so. I get unmotivated too.
I don't know what's coming for me. All I know is that I must move forward, but I don't know how to. Sometimes I just feel like adopting a hermit's lifestyle, go the easy way out. But that's just not me. What happen to me? The one who used to face everything light-heartedly and everything goes my way.
[PS: I suddenly had a thought of going to church. Weird. =X]
this heart of mine confessed at 4/10/2006 01:08:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart