Thursday, April 20, 2006

baoc'06---X'travaganza Carnival

Yep baoc'06 was great!!! Though I sort of never go to other orientation camps, but it's ok. I think this camp is really good enough. =)

The people I meet there are great too! Enthusiastic, friendly, etc etc.. At least I find that I can fit in, and everyone are nice.

I'm in Ole Carnaval 6. Not exactly a very good OG. But then, it was ok. The main reason why I enjoyed it much better and know slightly more people is because I was part of the performance. It actually helps alot you know. I know Yixin and Wanzhen from my group better and some of the seniors too like Ziyi [our senior buddy], Chee Kian[one of the project heads] , Han Yang [a younger version of Mr Choo], Irene [she reminds me of huimin] and Pris etc etc. Yesterday we were suppose to stay back for the rehearsal which they say will end by right at 9. But in the end, it ended around 11+ but I left like 10+ because my parents waited for me for a long time already. Kinda feel bad, because they also have work and school the next day. I'm also kinda lazy to go home by myself. The journey is so long, and it always make me feel nauseous. =(

Then the performance was not too bad. At least everything was in place. Mine was just a minor role anyway. After the finale everyone was super high. They took pictures all over the place and since I'm only in the skit part I didnt really join in because most of them were the dancers. They actually wanted to go for dinner at King's Park's Macs. But I reckon the group was really really big, and I don't really know all of them very well, so I decided to not go, thinking that I would be very left out in the end. But from what Wanzhen and Yixin told me, they enjoyed it a lot. I'm glad for them. But just that I don't like to go out in super super large groups. A group of 10 would be good enough.

Then tomorrow was suppose to go to school for some CCA orientation thingy too. But I decided to give that a miss. Anyway it's not very important, and I would go if it doenst last THAT long. I want to celebrate Boonie's birthday tomorrow. So ya, very sorry to those who expect to see me there then. I'm so slack =X

So yea, basically that's that. It was great I would say. I expect it to be more boring. =X And best of all I meet good people there. =)

Yep, I think making friends in Poly is certainly much easier than in JC. The people there are more amiable and easy-going. Yea, of course you'll meet all sorts of people, but you just have to know a few good ones, or rather those that are your kind of friends. Probably people in JC are more academically-oriented and they prefer to concentrate more on their studies, or some of them rather concentrate on the opposite sex, and in the end more cold towards you. I don't know. That's my spectaculations.

I'm so thankful that I know Denise is the same class as me!!! We can go for lectures and tutorials together hopefully. =) And Yixin as all the same lectures as me! Hopefully we can be good study buddies together. =)

Well this is only the beginning, and I hope the rest of the 3 years in my Poly would be great. I already thought of joining BA cares, iDare camp, Amazing Race, Outward Bound, and of course take part in other year's baoc! Hmm, meeting enthusiastic people certainly make me more enthusiastic also. =)

I think I'll never regret appealing to NP. =D

[PS: MP3 shall be my best friend, right after Ben & Jerry's and Gelatissimo.]

this heart of mine confessed at 4/20/2006 11:50:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard