Sunday, March 05, 2006
Why smoke?
Hmm, somehow or another, I feel that some people, especially guys, will have a puff of the cigarette in some parts of their life. It's inevitable, especially when they go to NS.
Sometimes I have this really good impression of a person, and when I found out that the person smokes, all the good image is shattered. Ya, people are realistic.
I remembered my parents took me on a Korea trip when I was like 10. Then there was this photographer in our tour group whom at that time I think was really cute, because he played with all the kids and he always laughed at me [ I dont know why I like guys who laughed at me]. Anyway, one day when I was on the bus and he's outside, I saw him smoking away. And all the good image was shattered. =(
And then there's Cherence. I think she's such a nice girl but the fact that she smokes somehow changed my opinion of her. But well, I still like her very much seriously.
Then I found that there's some others who smoke to, or tried to smoke also. Actually there's really a lot who tried to smoke. Some of them smoke because of peer pressure, some because of stress, some just because they find it stylo and want to try it. But whatever the reason, I still believe that cliche-saying that SMOKING IS BAD!
I feel that people smoke because they lack self-discipline themselves. If their friends smoke and asked them to, perhaps they'll start blaming their friends. But it's themselves who are so dumb as to not have self control and succumb to temptations.
And for stress, I bet everyone feels stress as a certain point of time. It's the way you handle it. Of course different people have different ways to treat stress. But smoking is definitely the WRONG choice. The cliche-saying again, there are many ways to destress, like taking up a hobby blah blah. Lolx I know it sounds dumb, but doing anything is definitely better than smoking.
And for those who think it's cool and want to try it. You very well deserve to die early! And I dont understand why they wanna cause early deaths of innocent non-smokers. -_-'''
I dont think I will smoke, because seriously I hate the smell of it since young. And the image of girls smoking is real bad. Yea, it's ok for guys to smoke but it's not ok for girls to smoke. That's how realistic the guys are actually. They can be bad, but the girls can't.
I think if you go to Poly, you'll definitely meet such people who smoke. And it's easy to get influenced. Somehow after hearing that, I'm quite freaked out. I don't dare to tell this to my parents or they'll freak out even more. And now, I dont feel like dyeing/highlighting my hair anymore. It reminds me of the time when I did that and people perceive me as being wild. -_-''' I certainly dont want that. I just want to be this goody goody student that everyone likes.
Alright. I think it depends on what kind of friends you mix with and your own self-discipline. I just hope I wont change too much and still be the old sarah.
And those starting school soon, enjoy your orientation! =D
Sometimes I have this really good impression of a person, and when I found out that the person smokes, all the good image is shattered. Ya, people are realistic.
I remembered my parents took me on a Korea trip when I was like 10. Then there was this photographer in our tour group whom at that time I think was really cute, because he played with all the kids and he always laughed at me [ I dont know why I like guys who laughed at me]. Anyway, one day when I was on the bus and he's outside, I saw him smoking away. And all the good image was shattered. =(
And then there's Cherence. I think she's such a nice girl but the fact that she smokes somehow changed my opinion of her. But well, I still like her very much seriously.
Then I found that there's some others who smoke to, or tried to smoke also. Actually there's really a lot who tried to smoke. Some of them smoke because of peer pressure, some because of stress, some just because they find it stylo and want to try it. But whatever the reason, I still believe that cliche-saying that SMOKING IS BAD!
I feel that people smoke because they lack self-discipline themselves. If their friends smoke and asked them to, perhaps they'll start blaming their friends. But it's themselves who are so dumb as to not have self control and succumb to temptations.
And for stress, I bet everyone feels stress as a certain point of time. It's the way you handle it. Of course different people have different ways to treat stress. But smoking is definitely the WRONG choice. The cliche-saying again, there are many ways to destress, like taking up a hobby blah blah. Lolx I know it sounds dumb, but doing anything is definitely better than smoking.
And for those who think it's cool and want to try it. You very well deserve to die early! And I dont understand why they wanna cause early deaths of innocent non-smokers. -_-'''
I dont think I will smoke, because seriously I hate the smell of it since young. And the image of girls smoking is real bad. Yea, it's ok for guys to smoke but it's not ok for girls to smoke. That's how realistic the guys are actually. They can be bad, but the girls can't.
I think if you go to Poly, you'll definitely meet such people who smoke. And it's easy to get influenced. Somehow after hearing that, I'm quite freaked out. I don't dare to tell this to my parents or they'll freak out even more. And now, I dont feel like dyeing/highlighting my hair anymore. It reminds me of the time when I did that and people perceive me as being wild. -_-''' I certainly dont want that. I just want to be this goody goody student that everyone likes.
Alright. I think it depends on what kind of friends you mix with and your own self-discipline. I just hope I wont change too much and still be the old sarah.
And those starting school soon, enjoy your orientation! =D
this heart of mine confessed at 3/05/2006 12:20:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart