Friday, March 17, 2006
Seventeen Roadshow, Not-so-Boring Choir Practice
Hmm, I think I'm kinda lazy to blog nowadays, or maybe I dont have the time to do so. Blogging without pictures doesnt give me a motivation to blog at all. All thanks to my lost bluetooth adapter. -_-'''
Anyway on Thursday, I went back to Xinmin to see choir, AGAIN. But this time was with Huiling. I think she wants to see, so I just accompany her. Ok, at least it was something different from VCH. They were rehearsing for the Aladdin musical, and all the girls had to wear black tube tops. Wahhahaaha! Thankfully I'm not in choir anymore. I don't want to show all my flabs. But I dont mind wearing their Bohemian skirts. I don't know why but Phoebe caught my eye, maybe she was nearer to me. I think she look very sexy in that tube top. Whahaha! And that reminds me of....*evil grin*. Poor girl.
Joanne, Sebas and Hwa Jiunn went back also. It's great to see all the seniors also. Hwa Jiunn is still as crappy as ever. -_-'''
Then after that Huiling and I went to town for the Seventeen Roadshow. Been wanting to go there for a long time. At first I think she's quite relunctant to go, because I guess she's tired of town. But being the ever so nice Huiling, she still accompanies me there so as not to disappoint me. =D She's still my Huiling. =)
I signed up for the Seventeen card, which is only 5 dollars. Plus there were lots of freebies-A Flash n' Splash makeover [which was a disaster], an express manicure [a stupid lousy one], T3 Acne wash, some perfume thing [ which we didnt get because it was out of stock] etc. Randall Tan was the host for the roadshow and Huiling can't stop gushing over how shuai he is. Ok, he has a very clean face, but not that crazy yet. =X
At first Huiling didnt want the card, but after seeing the freebies, she signed up one too! =D The makeover as I said, was a disaster. I mean, it's ok, but not that great. Nothing beats the Anna Sui one. The person put green mascara on my lashes and Huiling said it looked like moss growing on it. The application of liquid eye liner is ugly too, though I don't know how to apply properly also. =X
I went for the express manicure also. It was such a horrible job done. I think the manicurist were all at a rush and they don't really have mood to do it properly for you. -_-''' In the end my nails were ruin, and I had to clean it all away. -_-'''
Huiling was super happy because she took a picture with Randall Tan, when I was waiting for my manicure. He even put his arms around her shoulders can!!! WTH! I shouldn't have done the manicure.
One disgusting thing that pissed me off is my wound is having pus/plasma [whatever you call it] flowing down my leg and staining my jeans. -_-''' I shouldn't have wore jeans.
Then I had choir the whole day today. From 9-5! I think Chris must be gasping about the long hours if she sees this. No wonder she wants to quit choir. Now that Selene and Chris are not in choir, I thought it would be boring. But it was not really. I find the girls there quite nice. Not much of bitchy-ness. But the nice-ness was overpowering the bitchy-ness so it was great!! We had fun-loving people there, and we played Murderer during our breaks. I know it's abit lame, but it was fun. REally get to know more people. =)
And I miss a few choir practices during the appeal period, so I didn't learn any of the songs. And once I reached there, I stand beside those who are in Sop 1 and I just learn the songs impromtu! I'm so proud of myself. There's only 3 Sop 1s now including me in Year 1. The other 2 are TA students whom I don't really like. =X But it was ok la. At least I know my parts. =)
Ok so afterall, the practice wasn't such a bore, despite the long hours. =)
Anyway on Thursday, I went back to Xinmin to see choir, AGAIN. But this time was with Huiling. I think she wants to see, so I just accompany her. Ok, at least it was something different from VCH. They were rehearsing for the Aladdin musical, and all the girls had to wear black tube tops. Wahhahaaha! Thankfully I'm not in choir anymore. I don't want to show all my flabs. But I dont mind wearing their Bohemian skirts. I don't know why but Phoebe caught my eye, maybe she was nearer to me. I think she look very sexy in that tube top. Whahaha! And that reminds me of....*evil grin*. Poor girl.
Joanne, Sebas and Hwa Jiunn went back also. It's great to see all the seniors also. Hwa Jiunn is still as crappy as ever. -_-'''
Then after that Huiling and I went to town for the Seventeen Roadshow. Been wanting to go there for a long time. At first I think she's quite relunctant to go, because I guess she's tired of town. But being the ever so nice Huiling, she still accompanies me there so as not to disappoint me. =D She's still my Huiling. =)
I signed up for the Seventeen card, which is only 5 dollars. Plus there were lots of freebies-A Flash n' Splash makeover [which was a disaster], an express manicure [a stupid lousy one], T3 Acne wash, some perfume thing [ which we didnt get because it was out of stock] etc. Randall Tan was the host for the roadshow and Huiling can't stop gushing over how shuai he is. Ok, he has a very clean face, but not that crazy yet. =X
At first Huiling didnt want the card, but after seeing the freebies, she signed up one too! =D The makeover as I said, was a disaster. I mean, it's ok, but not that great. Nothing beats the Anna Sui one. The person put green mascara on my lashes and Huiling said it looked like moss growing on it. The application of liquid eye liner is ugly too, though I don't know how to apply properly also. =X
I went for the express manicure also. It was such a horrible job done. I think the manicurist were all at a rush and they don't really have mood to do it properly for you. -_-''' In the end my nails were ruin, and I had to clean it all away. -_-'''
Huiling was super happy because she took a picture with Randall Tan, when I was waiting for my manicure. He even put his arms around her shoulders can!!! WTH! I shouldn't have done the manicure.
One disgusting thing that pissed me off is my wound is having pus/plasma [whatever you call it] flowing down my leg and staining my jeans. -_-''' I shouldn't have wore jeans.
Then I had choir the whole day today. From 9-5! I think Chris must be gasping about the long hours if she sees this. No wonder she wants to quit choir. Now that Selene and Chris are not in choir, I thought it would be boring. But it was not really. I find the girls there quite nice. Not much of bitchy-ness. But the nice-ness was overpowering the bitchy-ness so it was great!! We had fun-loving people there, and we played Murderer during our breaks. I know it's abit lame, but it was fun. REally get to know more people. =)
And I miss a few choir practices during the appeal period, so I didn't learn any of the songs. And once I reached there, I stand beside those who are in Sop 1 and I just learn the songs impromtu! I'm so proud of myself. There's only 3 Sop 1s now including me in Year 1. The other 2 are TA students whom I don't really like. =X But it was ok la. At least I know my parts. =)
Ok so afterall, the practice wasn't such a bore, despite the long hours. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 3/17/2006 11:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart