Wednesday, March 15, 2006
school holidays are here?
It doesn't feel that the school holidays are here at all, because I think I always had my holiday. =X I ponned school for 3 days during Orientation 2 and then it seemed like I had a super long holiday. It feels weird lar. I feel lost touched with TJ somehow.
Anyway, on Monday, I went back to TJ for choir practice. And when I reached there, I realised the practice ends at 5!!! I was freaking out, because I told Boonie that I would be meeting her and go to VCH to visit choir. So I was kinda confused for a moment. I don't want to be a goth, and yet I want to VCH. But in the end I went VCH la. Hmm I know people are disappointed in me. Haix.
Anyway with much difficulty, I got into VCH and saw Eve!!! So happy to see her again!! And talked to Denise and Phoebe and their gang of 4 also. All 4 groups were there and they were practising for the finale. It was kinda grand, but then I feel that band was overshadowing the rest, maybe except the Dance group, because they are standing in front also. I think Guzheng is the most extra one la. Chinese music mixed with western band. Weird. I bet choir can't hear what they're singing also.
Then for the finale, Brando Tan was sort of in charge for everything. I think he's so shuai!! He got more mei li than Mr Yong. And seriously, poor Mr Yong was overshadowed by Brando Tan. Brando Tan is more of the firm and manly type and he got a nice voice!!! AHH!!! I dont mind him as a choir conductor too. =D
Then after awhile Boonie and I were bored, so we left to do window shopping and fill our stomachs. We went into VNC @ Citilink Mall and saw this very nice pair of espadrilles. Ah! I simply love VNC shoes. They are cheaper and nicer than Charles and Keith. Maybe I will get it when I have money.
I'm so glad to see Boonie. I think it wont be easy to meet up with her also, because she's always busy with alot of stuffs. But I'm sure she'll have fun in all that bustle.
Then Tuesday, went out to watch Dorm with Eve and Huiling at J8. And we met Bonn and a bunch of NYJC peeps, who were mostly ex-xinminians. Bonn is becoming more and more shuai le!! OMG!!! I'm so proud of him! =D And Huiling couldnt stop looking at him and calling his chinese name. LOLX! I love Bonn man! He rocks!!
Dorm was really nice!! Ok, it wont be nice if you are that kind who goes in into the cinema and get yourself ready to be scared by all the weird gimmicks. Dorm I would say wasn't really a horror movie. The ghost in there was kind. I think the storyline is great. Something more meaningful, than just events that are meant to scare you. I'll give it 4/5!
Shopping with Eve and Huiling wasn't too bad. I think it will be difficult to see Huiling next time too. Then after the show, my mum asked if I want to cut my hair. So ya, in the end I took the same bus as Eve and went there. Eve is always so nice to talk too, and we always fill each other with gossips. Kekex. =P
Hmm, I cut/trim my hair by 4-5cm. Now my hair looks boring and I look damn guai. Ok, at least there werent any accidents like ugly haircuts. My mum wants my ends to be snip off because she say they were frizzy. And the hairdresser was like saying my hair is so thin and I got nothing to cut, so she gave me something which feels like there's more volume, that is exactly something like my old hair. Oh man, I miss my layers. I look too guai as a Poly student, but it suits perfectly for a JC student. My hair somehow looks like Wan Chen's hair.
My hair is definitely softer now, but the dry frizzy ends would soon appear. That's my hair. I miss layers. =(
And now, I'm waiting for my Brother to finish bathing and we're going out. Dont know where. Haiz going out with my brother feels weird. =X
I have a boring holiday ya, but it's not too bad la. At least there isnt boring assignments to do. I dont look forward going to school also. =X Don't know what I want.
Anyway, on Monday, I went back to TJ for choir practice. And when I reached there, I realised the practice ends at 5!!! I was freaking out, because I told Boonie that I would be meeting her and go to VCH to visit choir. So I was kinda confused for a moment. I don't want to be a goth, and yet I want to VCH. But in the end I went VCH la. Hmm I know people are disappointed in me. Haix.
Anyway with much difficulty, I got into VCH and saw Eve!!! So happy to see her again!! And talked to Denise and Phoebe and their gang of 4 also. All 4 groups were there and they were practising for the finale. It was kinda grand, but then I feel that band was overshadowing the rest, maybe except the Dance group, because they are standing in front also. I think Guzheng is the most extra one la. Chinese music mixed with western band. Weird. I bet choir can't hear what they're singing also.
Then for the finale, Brando Tan was sort of in charge for everything. I think he's so shuai!! He got more mei li than Mr Yong. And seriously, poor Mr Yong was overshadowed by Brando Tan. Brando Tan is more of the firm and manly type and he got a nice voice!!! AHH!!! I dont mind him as a choir conductor too. =D
Then after awhile Boonie and I were bored, so we left to do window shopping and fill our stomachs. We went into VNC @ Citilink Mall and saw this very nice pair of espadrilles. Ah! I simply love VNC shoes. They are cheaper and nicer than Charles and Keith. Maybe I will get it when I have money.
I'm so glad to see Boonie. I think it wont be easy to meet up with her also, because she's always busy with alot of stuffs. But I'm sure she'll have fun in all that bustle.
Then Tuesday, went out to watch Dorm with Eve and Huiling at J8. And we met Bonn and a bunch of NYJC peeps, who were mostly ex-xinminians. Bonn is becoming more and more shuai le!! OMG!!! I'm so proud of him! =D And Huiling couldnt stop looking at him and calling his chinese name. LOLX! I love Bonn man! He rocks!!
Dorm was really nice!! Ok, it wont be nice if you are that kind who goes in into the cinema and get yourself ready to be scared by all the weird gimmicks. Dorm I would say wasn't really a horror movie. The ghost in there was kind. I think the storyline is great. Something more meaningful, than just events that are meant to scare you. I'll give it 4/5!
Shopping with Eve and Huiling wasn't too bad. I think it will be difficult to see Huiling next time too. Then after the show, my mum asked if I want to cut my hair. So ya, in the end I took the same bus as Eve and went there. Eve is always so nice to talk too, and we always fill each other with gossips. Kekex. =P
Hmm, I cut/trim my hair by 4-5cm. Now my hair looks boring and I look damn guai. Ok, at least there werent any accidents like ugly haircuts. My mum wants my ends to be snip off because she say they were frizzy. And the hairdresser was like saying my hair is so thin and I got nothing to cut, so she gave me something which feels like there's more volume, that is exactly something like my old hair. Oh man, I miss my layers. I look too guai as a Poly student, but it suits perfectly for a JC student. My hair somehow looks like Wan Chen's hair.
My hair is definitely softer now, but the dry frizzy ends would soon appear. That's my hair. I miss layers. =(
And now, I'm waiting for my Brother to finish bathing and we're going out. Dont know where. Haiz going out with my brother feels weird. =X
I have a boring holiday ya, but it's not too bad la. At least there isnt boring assignments to do. I dont look forward going to school also. =X Don't know what I want.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/15/2006 12:54:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart