Thursday, March 09, 2006
My wants/My needs
I'm so broke now, and I have loads and loads of things to buy. We're constantly facing the problem of scarcity, that there will forever be unlimited wants and limited resources. Haix. What a world we live in.
Maybe I should list down the things I need, so I wont waste on unnecessary stuffs.
#1 Some eye cream/eye mask whatever- To get rid of my serious dark eye circles. It makes me look haggard and old. I dont like.
#2 Some good concealer-if I don't wanna get the eye cream/eye mask. My eyes is giving me problems.
#3 Contacts-My current batch of contacts if going to be out of stock so better start saving up. I hope Acuvue has monthlies with Astigmatism.
#4 Shorts-Hopefully like those at Fox. I know I dont have mei tui but I want it to be a motivation for me. I also need FBTs for PE.
#5 Clothes-That's forever important to me, especially if I'm going Poly. OMG! They say NP's Business is fashion show. Hate that somehow, cause I dont like competition =X. And I will definitely be late everyday -_-'''. I want clothes like those kind from The Box. Must look for cheap alternatives now.
#6 Shoes-Those dressy ones, hopefully heels. But so far I always can't seem to find a proper one that suits me. Oh well. I dont like shopping for shoes. Let's try X:sodus next time!
#7 Accesories- I want those button-pop out earrings. I still like those kind to the dangling ones, because I dont have long hair. And I want a few more long beady necklaces to match casual wear.
#8 Bra- Ok I know this sounds weird on the blog. But I need it lar. Hopefully I can get a few Metro/Robinsons vouchers. These things arent cheap at all. Haix. So ma fan.
#9 Blades- Hopefully K2 or Soloman. This is for training a pair of mei tui =X. Those at the blade rental shops are old and not nice anymore. It's better to have your own I guess.
#10 Ben & Jerry's- I don't know why I'm craving for Ben & Jerry's ever since I saw them having a promotion at Cold Storage. =D I still love CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! Chocolate makes me feel in love!!
#11 Memoirs of Geisha book- That's sooner or later. Popular is having 20% discount anyway.
#12 A haircut/treatment- The last time I had a hair cut was before school reopens. And my hair grows super slow and I'm so sian of it already. -_-''' Feel like cutting short again.
#13 School Bag- I need it seriously. I wanted a Crumpler, but it was too common I guess. Just want some nice slings or tote. Maybe tote is better because I dont have that yet.
Hmm actually wanted to make it 17 things, but I ran out of ideas. Hmm actually I have an ulterior motive for blogging bout this. You'll know why in 17 days. =D Whahahaha. Oh well, I also have to crack my brains for other people's presents. So crack your brains for me too. Please~
Maybe I should list down the things I need, so I wont waste on unnecessary stuffs.
#1 Some eye cream/eye mask whatever- To get rid of my serious dark eye circles. It makes me look haggard and old. I dont like.
#2 Some good concealer-if I don't wanna get the eye cream/eye mask. My eyes is giving me problems.
#3 Contacts-My current batch of contacts if going to be out of stock so better start saving up. I hope Acuvue has monthlies with Astigmatism.
#4 Shorts-Hopefully like those at Fox. I know I dont have mei tui but I want it to be a motivation for me. I also need FBTs for PE.
#5 Clothes-That's forever important to me, especially if I'm going Poly. OMG! They say NP's Business is fashion show. Hate that somehow, cause I dont like competition =X. And I will definitely be late everyday -_-'''. I want clothes like those kind from The Box. Must look for cheap alternatives now.
#6 Shoes-Those dressy ones, hopefully heels. But so far I always can't seem to find a proper one that suits me. Oh well. I dont like shopping for shoes. Let's try X:sodus next time!
#7 Accesories- I want those button-pop out earrings. I still like those kind to the dangling ones, because I dont have long hair. And I want a few more long beady necklaces to match casual wear.
#8 Bra- Ok I know this sounds weird on the blog. But I need it lar. Hopefully I can get a few Metro/Robinsons vouchers. These things arent cheap at all. Haix. So ma fan.
#9 Blades- Hopefully K2 or Soloman. This is for training a pair of mei tui =X. Those at the blade rental shops are old and not nice anymore. It's better to have your own I guess.
#10 Ben & Jerry's- I don't know why I'm craving for Ben & Jerry's ever since I saw them having a promotion at Cold Storage. =D I still love CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! Chocolate makes me feel in love!!
#11 Memoirs of Geisha book- That's sooner or later. Popular is having 20% discount anyway.
#12 A haircut/treatment- The last time I had a hair cut was before school reopens. And my hair grows super slow and I'm so sian of it already. -_-''' Feel like cutting short again.
#13 School Bag- I need it seriously. I wanted a Crumpler, but it was too common I guess. Just want some nice slings or tote. Maybe tote is better because I dont have that yet.
Hmm actually wanted to make it 17 things, but I ran out of ideas. Hmm actually I have an ulterior motive for blogging bout this. You'll know why in 17 days. =D Whahahaha. Oh well, I also have to crack my brains for other people's presents. So crack your brains for me too. Please~
this heart of mine confessed at 3/09/2006 11:42:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart