Saturday, March 25, 2006

My absurd dream

I had a very absurd dream this morning.

I dreamt that my brother was not my mum's flesh and blood. And one day, he had to leave us and go to his birth family, where he has a little mei mei. Then I asked my mum, " Why does Sherman have to leave us? " [ I remember I sound like some kid asking where my parents are. -_-''']I forgot what was her exact reply, but it was something like he had some other responsibility in his family or what. My mum was very sad, and I was very shocked.

Then I felt very sad after that. It seemed so real, like my brother will not be in my family anymore. And that I regretted not saying a proper bye to him. It happened too quickly. And I regretted I never give him that last hug I should have gave him.

After this, I was woken up by my dad when he yelled my name from downstairs. -_-'''

Strange dreams.

Of course the dream was a fictitious one. My brother IS my mother's flesh and blood, that's why he looked so much like me too. And I remembered going to the hospital to see my brother get born 14-15 years ago.

I also don't know why I have such a absurd dream all of a sudden. I heard that dreams are a reflection of what you really fear. That's possible. Maybe I'm afraid that my brother will leave us. And I felt kinda guilty that I've havent been a very good elder sis to him.

When I was hungry, and bugged him for a little food, he gave me his only breakfast bar despite him being hungry. And when he asked me to buy him some food, I refused because I wanted to go shopping with Boonie. When I blade and fell down, he was the one who helped me wash my wound and showed me magic tricks.

Yea, my brother is every mum's dream son. My mum adores him, and I know why. He's nice to young kids, etc. Respect the elders. Good boy. And gives in to me when I'm having a bad mood all that.

Yea my brother and I had our differences in the past. We used to fight a lot-almost everyday. But after that, we depended on each other and love each other still.

Maybe the dream was a kind of reminder for me. I should be nicer to my brother. And I think it has been a very very long time I hugged him. Probably the only time I did that was when we're toddlers. Lolx. Now it definitely seems weird huh.

Yea, I love my brother a lot. If not him, who else?

this heart of mine confessed at 3/25/2006 12:52:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard