Thursday, March 23, 2006

Last day @TJ . Kaleidoscope

Yep. Yesterday was my last day at TJ already. Actually my civics tutor, Miss Quek said I need to go to school today, until the office approve my withdrawal. But there are just too many reasons why I should conclude that yesterday was my last day.

#1 I never see Mr Tong yesterday, and I know I'm going to get it if I went to school today.
#2 Kaleidoscope ended quite late and I know I'll be so damn tired.
#3 It's kinda pointless if I go to school today, even though it's suppose to be a short day.

Anyway yesterday we only had 2 lessons, but 2 hours each. Wah, damn draining I tell you. Then during lunch, I went off with 13/06 and had lunch with them. That's because they know it was my last day also. Actually wanted to have lunch with Yan Yee, Brenda and Shaun they all de, but it turned out to be some CG lunch. =) Not too bad, those who went to different classes also joined the lunch, and somehow we feel more bonded in some ways. At least now I talked to Songxi and Victor. =)

I went to Contact Time with them as well, because I'm also kinda lazy to find my current CG. Shaun kept pestering me and say : ni zhen de yao zou le ar? [you're really leaving already ar?]

And the thing is he kept saying that non-stop, even Yanyee who's such a nice girl also bth him. Yea, shaun's like that. I told Yanyee on the first day we changed class that I miss shaun, when she mentioned about him. Yea, he's definitely someone I will miss after I leave TJ. Shaun is that kind of crappy and lame person that sometimes you really dont know what the hell he's talking about. But at least he has a nice heart. =)

And after Contact Time, we took some photos under LT1 =)


As you can see, Shaun is such a lousy photographer. This pic actually looks very cute, but he took it so far away. Songxi always have funny faces. =X


That's the few of us who stayed back together to take some pictures.

Bottom: Songxi, Victor Top: Ningyi, Joann, Felicia, Brenda, Yanyee, Me, Shaun

See, Song xi is so sad to see me leave that he's starting to cry. =(

Haix. Blogger is stupid again and having some 'uploading pic' problem. Since I can't post the one with the girls together, then we'll make do with this. There's Felicia, Joann, Brenda and Ningyi. I think Brenda looks very cute in this pic, and she actually had rumours with Songxi and Shaun. =P Felicia is also very pretty. She has long and curly lashes. So jealous la. She can seem dao sometimes, but actually she's not. And Joann and Ningyi are actually hearing-impaired students. But I'm actually very proud of them. They are really very optimistic and determined people. =)

That's Yanyee!! =) Kinda sad that Wan Chen and See Hui are not there. I realise something. I look very sickly nowadays and I'm ugly. GASP!!! Freaking. But Yanyee is definitely one person I will miss alot. I get to see her in choir, and in class, and she's always the nice nice girl around. I'll miss her. =(

That's the boys. See, I'm a better photographer than Shaun.

That's May and Yulin!! They are the super enthu girls in 13/06. And they are pretty too. =) Hopefully they can lead 13 to greater heights!!

Haix. No matter what, I'm leaving 13/06. Yea I may not enjoy my time alot in 13, but it's definitely something I will remember of in TJC. [And I realise that Victor always got the same posture when walking. =X]

Then Yanyee and I were walking around the canteen area, and we saw Cui Xia and Jia Hui putting up posters for choir auditions. We talked and decided to take photos too!!

I think the pics taken with choir are nicer. =)

That's some of the choir people there. I realise I've become very close with them already, especially those girls. Beside me is Cuixia, Yanyee, Jia Hui, Rozanne [don't know if I spelt it correctly =X] and Yuan Jing. The 2 guys happened to be there, and seriously I don't know who they are, except Kelvin. =X

We acted cute...

...and acted cool too...


...and punched Kelvin too. =X


Can you tell what's that? We actually making CHOIR TJ. But it's a complete failure. =X

I realise that the choir girls love taking photos. =) It's great knowing them!!! I don't know why but I always have very strong bonds with choir people. People with the same passion flock together. They are really cool people!!! Oh man~I'm going to miss that SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. =(

Hope to see them during Mardi Gras. TJ people, can help me reserve a ticket please?

~Nana Nana..Nana Nana...Hey Hey Hey...Good bye~

[More colourful pics coming up. The TJ ppl pics are all so dirty green. =(]

Ok...off to Raffles Place to meet Boonie. =)

But as usual, that stupid mama was late. -_-'''

Then after she came, we went to Subway to have our dinner. It was a smoking area and I don't like it at all!! Thankfully the food at Subway was good. I find the sandwich much nicer than the Suntec outlet. And I simply love their Double Chocolate Chip Cookie!! Chewy! =)

We chatted as usual unti we realised it was 545 and time to collect the roses. Yea, we bought 70 roses for the Sops and Altos, and 4 of them for the teachers and Mr Yong. =) Me, Boonie, Sam, Sel and DAnny shared it! Aint we good seniors? =)

Before that, we went backstage and disturbed everyone, when everyone was changing, putting on makeup, or eating their dinner. =P

First thing I saw there was,

Mrs Khor doodling on that Horny Bastard's face! Lolx I think he got nice lips, especially when he puts on lipstick. =) I think he looked more of horrible than evil though. =X But I love his shoes and cloak, whatever u called it.

Haha..went to watch Kaleidoscope with Sel, Chris and Sam too! I miss going to TJ choir with them. =) Sam became much prettier le dont you agree. I love her dimples!

Took photos with the juniors too! =) I think the Ali-baba clothes they wear are much nicer than the ones I wore during Anastasia. WTH! I wore the old curtain-like choir gown lor. @#%@^@#$ Pocahontas was better.

How I miss conducting sectionals with Zhiqing. I realise I had alot of fun being a sectional leader during my last year. It was fun lar, and I get to know the juniors better too. =)

Hmm, can say I see Sheila grew up ba. I remember she was like shorter, or about the same height as me during SEc 1. And now she's so much taller. Haix. Boonie and I used to be very close with the little Sheila. Kinda memorable ya?


Yea Eve! I think I only get to know her alot better during Sec 4 ba. I forgot why also. But whenever I see her, it reminds me of our Perth trip. Oh man. I miss Eve!!!

I conclude I don't like to take pics with my juniors, because they all wear mei mei and have make up on and all. It's totally like a before and after kind of photo. It makes me look so ugly. And it shoes my eyebags. Ok, besides the whining, I have to admit that Germaine looked very pretty in her outfit. If girls have the figure, they should always flaunt it! Haix. I want to flaunt also got nothing to fluant. =(

See, I even looked so plain and dull even taking pics with Boonie. =( I think Boonie looks very cute in her uniform. She's more suited to be a JC student than me definitely. It really looks like the Bush [me] and the Sea [Boonie]. Oh well, I'm still proud to wear the TJ uniform. =) I think I'm not returning it to the SC room. =X

See, told you Boonie looked cute! =) And Felicia is so weird. She wore such a sexy outfit and she still hides her shoulders behind that jacket. She got such nice figure and flawless skin la, why must she hide it. I don't understand.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hah! Aint it a blessing to take a picture with Jaffa. I think I took with that Horny Bastard before, but I can't find it in my cam. =X Oh well nevermind. Nicholas was the narrator for the night. He got nice lips also huh. And that xiao didi, ok he can be quite adorable, and yet irritating at times. =X The first thing he saw me was, he said, " Hey this girl look like Sherman!' -_-''' I am Sherman's sister. And after that he said," How old are you? You look like you're 20!" -_-''' Do I look that old?

Worse of all, I don't like his mother. I'll explain why.

We were sitting in quite near to the front where most of the parents are sitting. Yea, it was a wrong move. =X Then this xiao didi's mother was sitting in front of us. Of course I have my ways to find out whose parent that was, since that LCB is so irritating.

Boonie, Chris and I were kinda excited about the musical and we kept talking. Like saying Jasmine was a bitch and Ben Liew is the Horny Bastard. Then suddenly this stupid @^@%$#^@#$@$ LCB turned around and snapped," CAn you please shut up!" What a bitch trying to act high class. Zongyi's parents and sis were sitting beside her, and her sis being young, kept fidgiting about. Then the LCB kept staring at Zongyi's sister. WTH, her son is only playing such a small character while Zongyi is the main pianist ok. She complain so much for what. -_-''' And I realise she never clap at all during the Band concert. -_-''' How rude. Typical LCB!

Anyway the performance was ok lar. The musical moved so fast until I don't know what's going on seriously. The main leads kinda suck too, even my mum said that. Then for the Band concert, I admit I fell asleep halfway. My mum said so too! So it's not me ar.

And for the finale. Haiz. Such a heart-wrenching moment. The choir was overshadowed by the band. Seriously the choir wasn't that great maybe, but the band was way too loud. Oh anyway, I think the concert is more of a get-together for the seniors. =X

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh I love this! Finally took pic with Mr Yong!!! YEAH~~~ And can take pic with my bestest choir frens. =) But yea, I still think I look the most spastic there. -_-'''

HAHAHAHA! This is the picture for the year man!! I finally got to take photo with Mr Yong le!!! Woohoo~ Zherong saw this as my display pic and he asked if Mr Yong is my nan peng you. WHAHAHA!! How I wish man!!! But he's too old that he can be my dad la. I just idolizes him. I already have my dear boy right? [Haix I still look so pale.]

Then after the concert, Boonie, Sel, SAm and I went to the Macs nearby and met Danny as well. It's such a good feeling to get all the choir friends back together again. Danny called me a 'chou dou fu' because nobody wants me. @%@#$#@$

Oh well, I think they must be pretty tired after the whole thing because we reached home like 12 plus. Poor things. Thankfully I don't have school the next day.

Alright. That's all. I'm happy that I took a picture with Mr Yong.

this heart of mine confessed at 3/23/2006 10:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard