Monday, March 06, 2006
I screwed up my own life.
Sometimes things are really weird. I can be decisive on certain things like, not to take drugs, not to smoke, etc etc, but I'm very indecisive when coming to make choices. I never seem to ever make the right choice. It seems that I can see different things from different perspective and I like the idea of both things. Fickle-minded. I sound like a Gemini when I'm not one.
Anyway, I went down all the way from Bedok to Ngee Ann Poly to appeal into the Business Studies course. It took me more than an hour to reach there. And it took just less than 5 mins to be done with the appeal. It somehow made me mad.
I just fill in this stupid form and all my result slips, testimonials blah blah blah are brought for nothing! I was really appalled.
Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I asked Tan Iok Khai to accompany me there, because apparently he's taking the same course as I am. OMG! Imagine same course as Tan Iok Khai!!! Freaky.
Anyway on our way to PS to have lunch, I was complaining the whole time to him how freaked out I was after knowing that the appeal results will be out during mid April. That's so dumb. That means I still have to go back to TJ. The feeling is really weird. It's like while I'm in TJ I won't really feel belong because part of me is like waiting to go to Poly. I hate this kind of halfway feeling. I dont know if I should put in commitment into my own work now. And the worse thing is, I just sold my uniform to Wanchen. So now I have to see whether Brenda's sis is willing to lend me her old uniform. =X
See, I screwed my own life right. If only I had chosen Poly during my JAE, things wont be so troublesome. -_-''' This is called huo gai.
On a side note, let me add that Tan Iok Khai was very nice surprisingly and treat me to a double scoop ice cream in Gelare!! Shiok man I tell you. He did that to shut me up from complaining, because I've been whining non-stop ever since in NP. It's $6.30 per cone ok. So I kinda zuan dao. Thanks man!! =)
Ok, back to the main thing. Actually yesterday during the first day of Orientation 2, I felt a sense of belonging to TJ. I felt attached when we sang the college anthmn and shout the TJ cheer. It really impact me alot. I never thought that TJ will have such great impact on me actually. And when Yan Yee let me try on the uniform, I really like it alot. Somehow I wish I can wear uniform to Poly also. =X [stupid thinking]
Anyway, actually if my appeal to Poly wasnt successful, I think it's still ok if I stay in TJ. Maybe. =X But still, I hope I can try something new in the Poly la. I know I'm crazy sometimes. But it's worth the try definitely.
Anyway, I went down all the way from Bedok to Ngee Ann Poly to appeal into the Business Studies course. It took me more than an hour to reach there. And it took just less than 5 mins to be done with the appeal. It somehow made me mad.
I just fill in this stupid form and all my result slips, testimonials blah blah blah are brought for nothing! I was really appalled.
Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I asked Tan Iok Khai to accompany me there, because apparently he's taking the same course as I am. OMG! Imagine same course as Tan Iok Khai!!! Freaky.
Anyway on our way to PS to have lunch, I was complaining the whole time to him how freaked out I was after knowing that the appeal results will be out during mid April. That's so dumb. That means I still have to go back to TJ. The feeling is really weird. It's like while I'm in TJ I won't really feel belong because part of me is like waiting to go to Poly. I hate this kind of halfway feeling. I dont know if I should put in commitment into my own work now. And the worse thing is, I just sold my uniform to Wanchen. So now I have to see whether Brenda's sis is willing to lend me her old uniform. =X
See, I screwed my own life right. If only I had chosen Poly during my JAE, things wont be so troublesome. -_-''' This is called huo gai.
On a side note, let me add that Tan Iok Khai was very nice surprisingly and treat me to a double scoop ice cream in Gelare!! Shiok man I tell you. He did that to shut me up from complaining, because I've been whining non-stop ever since in NP. It's $6.30 per cone ok. So I kinda zuan dao. Thanks man!! =)
Ok, back to the main thing. Actually yesterday during the first day of Orientation 2, I felt a sense of belonging to TJ. I felt attached when we sang the college anthmn and shout the TJ cheer. It really impact me alot. I never thought that TJ will have such great impact on me actually. And when Yan Yee let me try on the uniform, I really like it alot. Somehow I wish I can wear uniform to Poly also. =X [stupid thinking]
Anyway, actually if my appeal to Poly wasnt successful, I think it's still ok if I stay in TJ. Maybe. =X But still, I hope I can try something new in the Poly la. I know I'm crazy sometimes. But it's worth the try definitely.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/06/2006 10:58:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart