Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I hate emo wrecks!!

I've been feeling not myself for so so long, when will it be gone?

Others can let go THAT easily, why can't I? Why do I have to cling on to something that can only be hoped for? Why am I such an irritating brat?

Occasionally I'm numbed, but the feeling gets back altogether. Why am I so dumb to think of pointless things all the time. It's pointless. Period.

I know it will be impossible, but why do I hoped ferociously that it will be possible? And in the end I'll ended up feeling more miserable than ever.

Everyone needs somebody to rely and depend on. Nobody can escape that. And I've learnt my lesson. I will not depend too much on a person anymore. Because when it's gone, I'm going to feel really miserable.

this heart of mine confessed at 3/01/2006 02:59:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard