Saturday, March 11, 2006
I don't want to do any more theories!!!
Seriously, I always hated doing theory. I always reached my teacher's place with loads of theory homework left undone. And I can do until I nod off to sleep in front of my teacher. It was THAT boring man.
But ever since Mrs Lee taught me, I was enlightened!!!
I finally understand what are the chords about, how to tackle my exam questions like doing TYS blah blah. She's really a very experienced teacher indeed.
And I feel that this time was the only time I feel very motivated to study for the exam, which is TOMORROW!!!
Ok, I think I somehow tried better than last time. Because last time I practically heck care and just enter the exam room blur.
However, I dont think I can pass also. Because I'm now cramming stuffs I should learn in 8 years into 1 month's preparation. I know I wont do that well. That's the feeling my teacher is giving me. Anyway I just do my best tomorrow ba. =) Hopefully it'll be my last time doing theory.
Speaking of that, Mrs Lee has a damn shuai son. He's every girl's dream guy, perhaps.
He's so shuai la!!!!! Singapore's National Badminton player ok. Tan, v atheletic blah blah. Besides Shuai I dont know what to describe le. But too bad la, he's attached.
Anyway, while having my lesson today, 2 primary school boys, who are brothers came. And the moment they step into the room, they kept arguing, fighting whatever. The younger one even scolded vulgarities without knowing the meaning of it. He's like scolding his brother a bitch *rolls eyes*. They are that kind of boys that are very mischievous and yet adorable that kind. You don't hate that kind. But certainly, I wont want my son to become like that. =X
I think Mrs Lee can't control the boys, so when the shouting gets kinda loud, Mrs Lee's son, ya that Singapore National Badminton player opened the door loudly and stared at the rascals. Then they immediately shut up and continue with their work.
OMG!!! So shuai right!!! I was grinning like siao when he open the door. So cool!!!! So far I always see him dao dao one. I think if I see him smile I will melt immediately into the ground. =X Hmm my teacher has good genes.
Alright..gotta sleep early for tomorrow's exam. Hope I dont get freaked out.
But ever since Mrs Lee taught me, I was enlightened!!!
I finally understand what are the chords about, how to tackle my exam questions like doing TYS blah blah. She's really a very experienced teacher indeed.
And I feel that this time was the only time I feel very motivated to study for the exam, which is TOMORROW!!!
Ok, I think I somehow tried better than last time. Because last time I practically heck care and just enter the exam room blur.
However, I dont think I can pass also. Because I'm now cramming stuffs I should learn in 8 years into 1 month's preparation. I know I wont do that well. That's the feeling my teacher is giving me. Anyway I just do my best tomorrow ba. =) Hopefully it'll be my last time doing theory.
Speaking of that, Mrs Lee has a damn shuai son. He's every girl's dream guy, perhaps.
He's so shuai la!!!!! Singapore's National Badminton player ok. Tan, v atheletic blah blah. Besides Shuai I dont know what to describe le. But too bad la, he's attached.
Anyway, while having my lesson today, 2 primary school boys, who are brothers came. And the moment they step into the room, they kept arguing, fighting whatever. The younger one even scolded vulgarities without knowing the meaning of it. He's like scolding his brother a bitch *rolls eyes*. They are that kind of boys that are very mischievous and yet adorable that kind. You don't hate that kind. But certainly, I wont want my son to become like that. =X
I think Mrs Lee can't control the boys, so when the shouting gets kinda loud, Mrs Lee's son, ya that Singapore National Badminton player opened the door loudly and stared at the rascals. Then they immediately shut up and continue with their work.
OMG!!! So shuai right!!! I was grinning like siao when he open the door. So cool!!!! So far I always see him dao dao one. I think if I see him smile I will melt immediately into the ground. =X Hmm my teacher has good genes.
Alright..gotta sleep early for tomorrow's exam. Hope I dont get freaked out.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/11/2006 12:40:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart