Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Dear ti kong answered my prayers =)
Yep, today kinda started crappily for me. I was late for school, got caught by Mr Tong, had a bad migraine blah blah. Then after my first lesson, NP called me to take my orientation package. Apparently I think they called me yesterday afternoon, but I was having my lesson, therefore I didn't pick up. If not I can don't go school 1 day in advance. =X
Ok, I was really excited when I received the phonecall. And I left school damn early. =)
But after I receive it, it wasn't so great feeling afterall. There were so many forms to fill in that I didnt understand. And my parents and I have clashing opinions. HAIX. I'm going to die. They can be just so stubborn sometimes. Or maybe it was me la.
Anyway, my feeling for it currently isn't that great. I'm beginning to have other doubts, some due to the psycho-sation of my family doctor. I think my mum told her all about me and she tried to brainwash me. -_-'''
I think I have enough of indecisiveness. But I just don't understand why my parents can't support me in me going Poly. Haix. Yea I'm a damn bad girl ok?
-_-'''
But nevertheless, I thanked ti kong for answering my prayers.
Ok, I was really excited when I received the phonecall. And I left school damn early. =)
But after I receive it, it wasn't so great feeling afterall. There were so many forms to fill in that I didnt understand. And my parents and I have clashing opinions. HAIX. I'm going to die. They can be just so stubborn sometimes. Or maybe it was me la.
Anyway, my feeling for it currently isn't that great. I'm beginning to have other doubts, some due to the psycho-sation of my family doctor. I think my mum told her all about me and she tried to brainwash me. -_-'''
I think I have enough of indecisiveness. But I just don't understand why my parents can't support me in me going Poly. Haix. Yea I'm a damn bad girl ok?
-_-'''
But nevertheless, I thanked ti kong for answering my prayers.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/21/2006 10:36:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart