Monday, March 20, 2006
Brain-drain right now.
Hmm I feel so drained right now. All I want to do is lie on my soft fluffy bed and fall into a deep sleep. I feel so tired. Partly because I slept at 2 and woke up at 6 yesterday. It's not that I want to sleep so late. I couldnt sleep yesterday. Probably not used to the time.
Anyway, today was the first day of school for Term 2. I had serious Monday Blues. Plus I didn't get to sleep well last night. Besides, I am not supposed to be in school if I' really am going to a Poly. -_-''' Haix. Told you I screwed up my life.
Well, but the Monday Blues werent too serious afterall. It was my first day in CG 31/06. Not too bad. Actually I should say, IT'S GREAT!! I don't know anyone there at all, besides Yvonne, but the people there are really friendly and they bother to talk to you and stuff. No bitchy-ness at all. It's definitely a very fun-loving class. I detect no bordom. =) If I were to stay on at TJ, I think I probably wont regret that much.
I talked to more of the newcomers in the class. I got to know this pretty girl from Chung Cheng High and AJC, and she has a nice name too, which is Tiffany. =) I think she has nice lashes and her features are great. [Papa, who say TJ don't have pretty girls huh! I know you only have your Crystal lar..whahhaha] There was also Chris's ex-classmate from St Nick's, but she's definitely not a bitchy girl. =) And there was Marlene too! I can tell she's a goodie girl =D And I bet those non-freshies in 31/06 are really cool too! Alot of them live around me also!!! GREAt isn't it? =D
I LOVE MY NEW CLASS!!!! It's alot better than 13/06. *oops*
Anyway, I went out with Danny yesterday to go out to shop for presents for my friends, and Danny needs to get his bag. I think he doesn't have much life in VJ. Who will lar, with 5 days of choir a week. Totally insane! So I went out with him and finally gave him some LIFE I hope. =X
Anyway we went to Bugis street to look for a sling bag for himself. Carrying bag packs in JC is kinda weird seriously. But sad to say, I'm going to switch back to my old red DC Shoe bagpack tomorrow. I'm in serious need of bags!!! Well, Danny is pretty flexible I would say. He's willing to make chances and try out something that's not so guai. In the end he bought a leather sling for like 25 bucks, because the person knew I was a regular customer. SEe, shop with me still got discounts one, aint he lucky? Jon-didi should be more flexible too ba. =X
Going out with Danny is great! Because he brings a large bag, and in it there will be a windbreaker, umbrella, and I can keep my clutch in his bag too. See he's so convenient! =D But the best thing of course is to have conversations like old friends again. Seriously it has been a very long time we had a nice long chat. It's just like last time, where I'll spill out whatever rubbish to him and talk and talk. He's no doubt still my bestie. =)
We also bought sushi and Bud's ice cream at the supermarket and pig out. =) [I wasn't that rich for Ben & Jerry's] Being with old friends is great!!
And on the way home we met Esmo too!! Oh I miss Esmo! Afterall we've been in the same class for like 4 years straight. He's still so cute la, cute as in ugly but adorable. LOLX. Ok, not so ugly now, but still adorable. =) He's kuku lar, there's no place for him to go he just stayed at the MRT station for hours with his friend because he doesnt want to go home early. -_-''' And when I see him, I thick-skinnedly asked him for my birthday present. But was rejected flat by him. That's alright actually, I was just joking. But I was really touched he still remembered my birthday, and he said he might just send me a SMS that day. AwWWww...aint that sweet. Told you old friends are great!!
I was thinking alot about friends from 2e5. I think they are the best class I ever had seriously. Although we don't really keep in touch anymore. But whenever I think of all those funny incidents that happened, no matter good or bad, I still can smile to myself because of that. Just like what Boonie and Danny said, in JC, you can be chummy together at times and be really united having lots of fun, but sometimes the feeling is just not there. It's more superficial and sometimes you'll feel really empty. But in secondary school, no matter good times or bad times, you always feel that there's a very deep bond between classmates and friends. It can't be explained.
Yea, DAnny was right. Alot of us became depressed/lost/empty during this period of time when we're at the transition of growing up. Somehow I felt empty and lost that I don't belong anywhere. But I'm glad I'm not alone. Having old friends accompanying you through difficult times are probably the best gifts one could receive. Yea, some of us might have fun in JC for that period of 2 short years, but in my opinion, nothing beats more that strong friendships built during secondary school. Rather, I would think that only Boys' school boys and Girls' school girls will enjoy JC the most, because those poor things are so desperate and never really interacted with the opposite gender before. Whahahaha, I know I'm being mean.
Anyway, talking about old friends really changed my mood now. =) My brain-drain is partially gone. And I'm glad that I've met up with a few old friends during this holidays, so it's not wasted at all. =) Alright, I'm going to sleep. Hope life for everyone can be great no matter how. =)
Please dear ti kong, let me faster get my appeal results.
If not just tell me I can't make it.
I don't want to be stuck in the middle.
Thank you ti kong!
May you have a nice day.
Anyway, today was the first day of school for Term 2. I had serious Monday Blues. Plus I didn't get to sleep well last night. Besides, I am not supposed to be in school if I' really am going to a Poly. -_-''' Haix. Told you I screwed up my life.
Well, but the Monday Blues werent too serious afterall. It was my first day in CG 31/06. Not too bad. Actually I should say, IT'S GREAT!! I don't know anyone there at all, besides Yvonne, but the people there are really friendly and they bother to talk to you and stuff. No bitchy-ness at all. It's definitely a very fun-loving class. I detect no bordom. =) If I were to stay on at TJ, I think I probably wont regret that much.
I talked to more of the newcomers in the class. I got to know this pretty girl from Chung Cheng High and AJC, and she has a nice name too, which is Tiffany. =) I think she has nice lashes and her features are great. [Papa, who say TJ don't have pretty girls huh! I know you only have your Crystal lar..whahhaha] There was also Chris's ex-classmate from St Nick's, but she's definitely not a bitchy girl. =) And there was Marlene too! I can tell she's a goodie girl =D And I bet those non-freshies in 31/06 are really cool too! Alot of them live around me also!!! GREAt isn't it? =D
I LOVE MY NEW CLASS!!!! It's alot better than 13/06. *oops*
Anyway, I went out with Danny yesterday to go out to shop for presents for my friends, and Danny needs to get his bag. I think he doesn't have much life in VJ. Who will lar, with 5 days of choir a week. Totally insane! So I went out with him and finally gave him some LIFE I hope. =X
Anyway we went to Bugis street to look for a sling bag for himself. Carrying bag packs in JC is kinda weird seriously. But sad to say, I'm going to switch back to my old red DC Shoe bagpack tomorrow. I'm in serious need of bags!!! Well, Danny is pretty flexible I would say. He's willing to make chances and try out something that's not so guai. In the end he bought a leather sling for like 25 bucks, because the person knew I was a regular customer. SEe, shop with me still got discounts one, aint he lucky? Jon-didi should be more flexible too ba. =X
Going out with Danny is great! Because he brings a large bag, and in it there will be a windbreaker, umbrella, and I can keep my clutch in his bag too. See he's so convenient! =D But the best thing of course is to have conversations like old friends again. Seriously it has been a very long time we had a nice long chat. It's just like last time, where I'll spill out whatever rubbish to him and talk and talk. He's no doubt still my bestie. =)
We also bought sushi and Bud's ice cream at the supermarket and pig out. =) [I wasn't that rich for Ben & Jerry's] Being with old friends is great!!
And on the way home we met Esmo too!! Oh I miss Esmo! Afterall we've been in the same class for like 4 years straight. He's still so cute la, cute as in ugly but adorable. LOLX. Ok, not so ugly now, but still adorable. =) He's kuku lar, there's no place for him to go he just stayed at the MRT station for hours with his friend because he doesnt want to go home early. -_-''' And when I see him, I thick-skinnedly asked him for my birthday present. But was rejected flat by him. That's alright actually, I was just joking. But I was really touched he still remembered my birthday, and he said he might just send me a SMS that day. AwWWww...aint that sweet. Told you old friends are great!!
I was thinking alot about friends from 2e5. I think they are the best class I ever had seriously. Although we don't really keep in touch anymore. But whenever I think of all those funny incidents that happened, no matter good or bad, I still can smile to myself because of that. Just like what Boonie and Danny said, in JC, you can be chummy together at times and be really united having lots of fun, but sometimes the feeling is just not there. It's more superficial and sometimes you'll feel really empty. But in secondary school, no matter good times or bad times, you always feel that there's a very deep bond between classmates and friends. It can't be explained.
Yea, DAnny was right. Alot of us became depressed/lost/empty during this period of time when we're at the transition of growing up. Somehow I felt empty and lost that I don't belong anywhere. But I'm glad I'm not alone. Having old friends accompanying you through difficult times are probably the best gifts one could receive. Yea, some of us might have fun in JC for that period of 2 short years, but in my opinion, nothing beats more that strong friendships built during secondary school. Rather, I would think that only Boys' school boys and Girls' school girls will enjoy JC the most, because those poor things are so desperate and never really interacted with the opposite gender before. Whahahaha, I know I'm being mean.
Anyway, talking about old friends really changed my mood now. =) My brain-drain is partially gone. And I'm glad that I've met up with a few old friends during this holidays, so it's not wasted at all. =) Alright, I'm going to sleep. Hope life for everyone can be great no matter how. =)
Please dear ti kong, let me faster get my appeal results.
If not just tell me I can't make it.
I don't want to be stuck in the middle.
Thank you ti kong!
May you have a nice day.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/20/2006 10:09:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart