Friday, March 03, 2006
Bleak
I've been posted to TJC as expected. But I've decided to appeal to NP's Business Studies.
I know alot of people have been asking me not to and give me faces showing that they are appalled. Seriously I'm sick and tired of that. Please don't come and ask me where I go to anymore or my reasons for that. I don't want to think about that anymore.
Well as many people know I've always wanted to go to Poly. I seriously dont enjoy what I'm studying now at JC. Maths and Chemistry isn't really my cup of tea. However, I'm kind of afraid what Poly life would be like too. I think I need to be real independent then.
Anyway I was feeling kinda crappy just now because I was preparing to go NP for the appeal and then when I called the person said appeal is only valid on Monday and Tuesday. -_-'''
I'm already feeling so confused and I wanna get over it asap, and now I have to go thru it the whole of this weekend. -_-''' And besides, Jack took a day off to accompany me there, and in the end I made him feel guilty for skipping work. =X really sorry man!
Hmm I think Christine must be thinking that I'm very sad or something. I went to look for her and her friends after school and actually wanted to go to her house. Cause I feel so at lost. Think she's really nice to accompany me. Thanks Chris! =)
And the past few days I've been quite close with Yan Yee, Wan Chen and See Hui. The 4 of us actually have very different character, but we still came together.
Yan Yee is like the nicest girl around I've seen in years. She listens and never take the flaws of others to heart. See Hui is those quiet and careful kind of girl, but I think she needs friends to be there for her. Anyway, I hope she can appeal into TJ. And Wan Chen, though on the surface she seems very ...... [dunno what], but she's actually that kind who will be there for you when you need a friend. I certainly never regretted meeting these people, and for that, I can say I enjoy my stay at TJC. It's part of my memory. It's just the subjects we're studying that I dont enjoy.
Yesterday the 4 of us were at Tampines Mall walking around in search for See Hui's present. In the end we didnt manage to find anything, because of the budget problem. Nevermind. We agreed to go out during the March Holidays. Hopefully we can make it, I wanna go KBox.
I think the 4 of them can say is one of the few reasons why I would rather stay in JC.
But well, Yan Yee said that I should do what I like. There's no right or wrong choice right? Hmm, definitely I hope I wont regret. Somehow I dont really want a slack lifestyle also, but I just dont like the subjects we study in JC. Haix. Why can't we have the best of both worlds? I hope I wont make my Dad disappointed too.
I know alot of people have been asking me not to and give me faces showing that they are appalled. Seriously I'm sick and tired of that. Please don't come and ask me where I go to anymore or my reasons for that. I don't want to think about that anymore.
Well as many people know I've always wanted to go to Poly. I seriously dont enjoy what I'm studying now at JC. Maths and Chemistry isn't really my cup of tea. However, I'm kind of afraid what Poly life would be like too. I think I need to be real independent then.
Anyway I was feeling kinda crappy just now because I was preparing to go NP for the appeal and then when I called the person said appeal is only valid on Monday and Tuesday. -_-'''
I'm already feeling so confused and I wanna get over it asap, and now I have to go thru it the whole of this weekend. -_-''' And besides, Jack took a day off to accompany me there, and in the end I made him feel guilty for skipping work. =X really sorry man!
Hmm I think Christine must be thinking that I'm very sad or something. I went to look for her and her friends after school and actually wanted to go to her house. Cause I feel so at lost. Think she's really nice to accompany me. Thanks Chris! =)
And the past few days I've been quite close with Yan Yee, Wan Chen and See Hui. The 4 of us actually have very different character, but we still came together.
Yan Yee is like the nicest girl around I've seen in years. She listens and never take the flaws of others to heart. See Hui is those quiet and careful kind of girl, but I think she needs friends to be there for her. Anyway, I hope she can appeal into TJ. And Wan Chen, though on the surface she seems very ...... [dunno what], but she's actually that kind who will be there for you when you need a friend. I certainly never regretted meeting these people, and for that, I can say I enjoy my stay at TJC. It's part of my memory. It's just the subjects we're studying that I dont enjoy.
Yesterday the 4 of us were at Tampines Mall walking around in search for See Hui's present. In the end we didnt manage to find anything, because of the budget problem. Nevermind. We agreed to go out during the March Holidays. Hopefully we can make it, I wanna go KBox.
I think the 4 of them can say is one of the few reasons why I would rather stay in JC.
But well, Yan Yee said that I should do what I like. There's no right or wrong choice right? Hmm, definitely I hope I wont regret. Somehow I dont really want a slack lifestyle also, but I just dont like the subjects we study in JC. Haix. Why can't we have the best of both worlds? I hope I wont make my Dad disappointed too.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/03/2006 10:46:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart