Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Blade Curse

I'm cursed, with The Blade Curse. *ouch*

I don't know why. Nowadays, when I go blading, I will always fall. -_-''' Let me count, hmm, I currently have 6 scars on me, plus a super big one which is still bright red and has pus coming out still -_-''''. I'm so disfigured.

Let me announced that I've become an ugly freak. My hair has made me normal looking. With my scars and cuts, I will become an ugly freak! Boo! I'm so sad.

So today, I was super bored at home with my brother, and so we decided to go blading, with me still having healing cuts. Everything was ok, then when going back, I don't know what happened. I fell down all of a sudden, probably losing my balance. And it was real bad. My left knee bled immediately and they were a few more miner grazes accompanying it on my palms and elbow. My brother was shocked to see me falling flat on the ground, so he came back and helped me wash the cut with water in my bottle.

Thankfully, I found 2 packets of half-used tissue packs in my bag. And there was my water bottle. Yea, it sounds auntie. But I didnt bring them on purpose. I miraculously found them. My brother tried to wash the cut and stop the bleeding and his hand was kinda bloody for a moment. =X I was really devastated at that point, becaused I fell down TOO many times. Can you see the irony? I wanted to blade because I want nice legs. In the end, I fell down and there's many scars on it, and not nice anymore!!

Worse of all, my brother was down there laughing at me what a noob or amateur blader I am. He says I need to go for Beginner blading lessons, because I don't know how to brake. That's true. I always have to grab onto a pole to stop. And I've blade for like more than a year, I shouldnt be a amateur anymore!! Well, despite all the teasing, he still perform his magic card tricks for me.

It's to cheer me up, he says. But I think he just enjoys doing it and have an audience there.


I am never going to blade again, until I get my own pair of blades, which is going to be very long.

I think I'm a dead clumsy girl lar. Walk on the stairs will trip. Or trip over other's or mine own shoes. Still got what? Lots la! Haix. Why am I such a dumb person. =X I hate it when everyone says I'm dumb, but ya maybe I am. Therefore, I shall refrain from doing any chor lor activities. I don't want to have anymore scars. It's kinda embarrassing to have scars at my age. I used to have a lot in primary school cause I always trip on the pavement, or whatever. But now, cannot!!

I'm such a suay girl. Coz I've been cursed! Haix. I hope my leg can recover fast. It's still painful. ='(

this heart of mine confessed at 3/15/2006 11:03:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard