Friday, March 31, 2006
Amalgam & Co
That's a new shoe business that Bernice and Angie are setting up. Click here for more info.
I thought of getting a pair of loafers from the, but well, I shall wait for more new designs maybe. =)
I'm very jealous of artsy people, because my design and art suck like hell. I admire their work a lot. And I would say that I'm proud that my friends are such a innovative lot. It's a good start. Maybe they'll be very good entrepeuneurs in the future. =)
Huiling is also very good in making goth designs on her clothes. A couple of black laces and ribbons and she can make a simple plain black top into something more special. Goth, in her sense.
If only I can work my creative bit of brain more, I can save a couple of bucks to make some new additions to my clothes. lolx who ask me to be so dumb. But I do feel like chopping off many inches of my old cargo pants and knee-length denim skirts. They are simply too long so I refuse to wear them la. Anyway I don't wear them anymore, so no harm trying to cut them off. Maybe I'll get new bottoms. =)
I gotta SAVE money. Being financially unstable lately. Because I spend like near 100 bucks yesterday on clothes and stuffs. @#^@#$@#^@$@$#@
I hate and love money.
I thought of getting a pair of loafers from the, but well, I shall wait for more new designs maybe. =)
I'm very jealous of artsy people, because my design and art suck like hell. I admire their work a lot. And I would say that I'm proud that my friends are such a innovative lot. It's a good start. Maybe they'll be very good entrepeuneurs in the future. =)
Huiling is also very good in making goth designs on her clothes. A couple of black laces and ribbons and she can make a simple plain black top into something more special. Goth, in her sense.
If only I can work my creative bit of brain more, I can save a couple of bucks to make some new additions to my clothes. lolx who ask me to be so dumb. But I do feel like chopping off many inches of my old cargo pants and knee-length denim skirts. They are simply too long so I refuse to wear them la. Anyway I don't wear them anymore, so no harm trying to cut them off. Maybe I'll get new bottoms. =)
I gotta SAVE money. Being financially unstable lately. Because I spend like near 100 bucks yesterday on clothes and stuffs. @#^@#$@#^@$@$#@
I hate and love money.
this heart of mine confessed at 3/31/2006 11:24:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart