Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Overwhelming, Overwhelming...
Man, I've not blogged for like the past few weeks. It's really killing me. My com was diagnosed with 'Spyware' disease and finally it has recuperate well and has return to serve me. =)
I have loads and loads to blog about. I used to blog like almost everyday. So not blogging for few weeks can really kill me.
I don't think i'll be able to update for all my past events which i wanted very so to blog about either. It's all to overwhelming and I can't handle it. Maybe I'll do that when I have time, coz they are really precious memories to me.
Anyway, the hottest topic to talk about now is definitely taking our O's results. Told you I supersly loved the person who pushed forward the date of getting our results. I've been to Ngee Ann's open house and I love it alot!! It's totally happening!! But which Open House isn't? Well actually NYP really suck somehow, not that I'm being mean or anything. But NP's students are definitely more initiative and out-spoken. I like that. =)
And for TJ? I can totally say that I didnt regret signing up for PAE. It certainly let me experience and learn a couple of things. At least now I know how JC life is like. I think I can cope with it, if I force myself to.
Well a couple of times it's not that we can't cope with a certian thing. It's just that we don't want to.
I've made my decision finally. All thanks to Weien's help indirectly.
I was actually just casually chatting with him, then suddenly he said he just hope he can get 10 points and below, and that struck me!
If I get 10 points and below, I'll stay in TJ.
If not, I'll go to NP to take either Nursing or Business. To choose between Nursing or Business should be easier because I like both of them anyway.
Going to JC is somewhat a challenge to myself. If I have the potential I might as well stretch myself a little further. But I also want the easy way out, to slack and study at the same time. So ya, let the tian decide where I should go. Leave it all to fate. =)
Phew!!! That's a load of my chest. Finally.
I have loads and loads to blog about. I used to blog like almost everyday. So not blogging for few weeks can really kill me.
I don't think i'll be able to update for all my past events which i wanted very so to blog about either. It's all to overwhelming and I can't handle it. Maybe I'll do that when I have time, coz they are really precious memories to me.
Anyway, the hottest topic to talk about now is definitely taking our O's results. Told you I supersly loved the person who pushed forward the date of getting our results. I've been to Ngee Ann's open house and I love it alot!! It's totally happening!! But which Open House isn't? Well actually NYP really suck somehow, not that I'm being mean or anything. But NP's students are definitely more initiative and out-spoken. I like that. =)
And for TJ? I can totally say that I didnt regret signing up for PAE. It certainly let me experience and learn a couple of things. At least now I know how JC life is like. I think I can cope with it, if I force myself to.
Well a couple of times it's not that we can't cope with a certian thing. It's just that we don't want to.
I've made my decision finally. All thanks to Weien's help indirectly.
I was actually just casually chatting with him, then suddenly he said he just hope he can get 10 points and below, and that struck me!
If I get 10 points and below, I'll stay in TJ.
If not, I'll go to NP to take either Nursing or Business. To choose between Nursing or Business should be easier because I like both of them anyway.
Going to JC is somewhat a challenge to myself. If I have the potential I might as well stretch myself a little further. But I also want the easy way out, to slack and study at the same time. So ya, let the tian decide where I should go. Leave it all to fate. =)
Phew!!! That's a load of my chest. Finally.
this heart of mine confessed at 2/07/2006 10:21:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart