Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nothing probably lasts...

Today is probably the last day I stayed at TJC.

On the first day I came to TJ, I can't wait for this day to come. But now that it had came, there's a mixture of sadness and happiness. I'm happy that I dont have to commit to a school anymore, and sad that I have to say bye to some friendships that can be potentially strong.

I feel very sad that I cant write to my Angel anymore. =( My Angel is really nice to me. He/She always buy me stuffs to eat!! I had a Mars bar today!! Lolx. I always looked forward to receive a reply from my Angel. Anyway this is the first time I have fun playing Angel and Mortal. In the past, my mortal is always dead and not replying me. Or my angel is always MIA. But this time it's different. It's sad that I can't get to know who he/she is.

Well, today was quite alright. I find it difficult to keep awake during lectures or tutorials today. My eyelids just gets heavy. But I can't deny that today is indeed a fun day!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's been a long time since I last posted pictures. That's 13/06!! Ok I admit I dont have very good feeling about the CG when I first came in, because I felt that we're not united and kinda quiet during tutorials. But overall, I think everyone is ok, and I can at least still communicate with them. =) Made a couple of new friends too! And CG 13 is cool in the sense that, we have our very own Campus Superstar----BEE KWEE!!!! Yea, hope she can win during the revival rounds. =)

I think the 4 girls in front are the nicest seriously. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
These are only some of the girls. Yea, they are all the guai guai type, which should be good influence for me. =)

There's also my 'shuai ge' there. Lolx. Sam and Selene dont agree that he's shuai though. Sel even said he look like King Kong. -_-''' How can like that say my 'shuai ge'. Anyway he's real tall.

And one more thing I like about TJ is the environment. The school is low-levelled and there's plenty of trees and grass. It looks very conducive, especially when it rains. I like it. =) That's totally different from XMS, where it's covered by 4 blocks of concrete, and everywhere is concrete concrete and more concrete. No ponds, gardens, grass etc. So monotonous.

I realise I always start to like things when I'm losing it.

Anyway, today Yanyee suggested that we should go Si Ma Lu to go bai bai for good results. The idea sounds cute ya, and abit dumb too. =X Anyway I think it's more of getting to know my CG people better than go bai bai.

In the end, Brenda, Felicia, Simin, Yanyee, Shaun and I went to Bugis. A pity See Hui can't join us. We took neos too! Quite fun I think. Shaun can really blend in well with the girls. You really can't tell he's a guy. =X

But I wasnt really in the mood to shop cause my hands were filled with stuffs and I cant shop at ease. Imagine walking around with a heavy ring file.

We met Ben Tay and his gf too. AHHH!!! WHy is Ben Tay attached!!! And the girl seems taller than him. LOLX.

Then after that Yanyee and I went off first and we're also going back by NEL. Yanyee is really nice to talk to seriously. At least we clicked. But what if I leave, I think that's going to be the end of a good start of a good friendship.

Nothing probably lasts...

I'd prefer heart-to-heart talks than haha-you're-so-funny-lame-joke talks.
I'd prefer you to shoot me if you're unhappy with me than keep everything inside and let misunderstandings consume you.
I'd prefer mutual talking rather than I talk alot or you talk alot.
I'd prefer to have a small group of friends that are really close than have a large group of acquaintences.

But do I have a choice?

Anyway, my dad was real mean today. He scared me by saying that those who received the letter of asking you to be a teacher are those with double digits. Although me getting a double digit can be a blessing in disguise, I don't wish to have lousy results too.

Anyway leave it all up to fate, and it'll decide if I end up in JC or Poly. Yea, someone told me I rely on fate alot. If things arent meant to be then it's just too bad.

I hope I still can somehow miraculously keep in contact with people from CG 13, especially Yanyee, See Hui etc etc etc........

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is something totally not related to the above topic but I suddenly remembered it when I saw my cousin online.

It was CNY eve and I just reached home from my reunion dinner. Then I saw Felix online and he talked to me and asked me things about the reunion dinner. It felt great! =) It's great to know that he's doing well in Boston too. And he showed me one of his compositions he had made recently, but a pity I couldn't open the file then.

It's strange. I remember before Felix left for Boston, I didnt really talk to him at all. Partly because we're not close, and I'm shy and don't really talk much around. And just last year when he came back and we had a picnic together, I didnt talk to him at all. But surprisingly we can hit off quite well on MSN. That's probably the wonders of Connectivity these days. =)

It shortens age gaps maybe. =)

------------------------------------------------------

May everyone get their desired results!! All the best! =D

this heart of mine confessed at 2/09/2006 10:12:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard