Monday, February 20, 2006

My com crashed!!! -again

I'm so sick and tired of facing a useless computer which cant let me go online or blog. GRrrr....
So now, I'm at the HUB blogging during PW period. What a boring day.

If I go to Poly, I'll get my own lappy!!! And I get to dye my hair too. But well...

I dont know if I should go Mediacorp to catch Campus Superstar to suppor Bee Kwee. Never been there before but I'm kinda lazy to go. Plus not many people are going also. But if I go right, I think I'll pon school tomorrow =) coz tomorrow is another slack day.

Posting results will be out next week. I know I'll definitely get into TJ, but ya, I think my heart still belongs to Poly somehow. =X Hmm sounds weird.

Alright I gotta go for Econs lecture now. Hope my com is ok now.

this heart of mine confessed at 2/20/2006 12:08:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard