Sunday, February 26, 2006
Mr Yong-craze!!!
Hmm I'm so happy!!!! I saw Mr Yong yest, and eat supper with him, and he send me home too!!! =D.
Ok, I'm crazy now.
Anyway, before going to watch the NTU choir concert, Jack and I went to catch Final Destination 3. Wow, the show is just another version of Happy Tree Friends. Damn saddistic I tell you. I don't understand why it's NC-16 only. Blade was M18 and it's not so disgusting as FD3. The most disgusting thing I think was the 2 girls in the tanning machine. OH MY GOSH!! I can really feel the heat of it. I can die in any kind of ways but not be burnt alive!!!
Then after that we met Ben Liew at the Haagen Diaz outlet at Tang Plaza. Had banana split there, because Jack has the $10 voucher. The next time I go there I must try their Fondue. It's really cool, with fruits, and you can poke those mini ice cream balls and dip them into hot chocolate!! Ooo, what a luxury!!! I didnt tried that because I'm afraid I cant finish it. =X
Then the concert was okok, not too bad. Ben Liew is just obsessed with that Cupid in the musical. Haix he's always out there doing his 'chu chu liu qing' thing. I saw many of my choir juniors too. Feel so old to be with them man, but I miss them alot, like Denise and Phoebe etc etc. It's a pity Eve didnt go. =( I miss Eve too!! And I saw JUN HENG too!!! Jun Heng was damn afraid of Jack. Who doesnt lar, he's a xiao hun hun. And Jun Heng is so cute!!!! =)
Then Ben Liew, Sherman, Jack and I waited for Mr Yong and we had Teochew Porridge at Kovan. Hmm somehow I dont know if they like it anot, but the food wasn't too good yesterday I agree. But I was damn full after that. And Mr Yong was so kind to send all of us home. =)
I can't wait to watch the Choir concert on 22 March.!! I must take photo with Mr Yong!!! =D
Ok, I'm crazy now.
Anyway, before going to watch the NTU choir concert, Jack and I went to catch Final Destination 3. Wow, the show is just another version of Happy Tree Friends. Damn saddistic I tell you. I don't understand why it's NC-16 only. Blade was M18 and it's not so disgusting as FD3. The most disgusting thing I think was the 2 girls in the tanning machine. OH MY GOSH!! I can really feel the heat of it. I can die in any kind of ways but not be burnt alive!!!
Then after that we met Ben Liew at the Haagen Diaz outlet at Tang Plaza. Had banana split there, because Jack has the $10 voucher. The next time I go there I must try their Fondue. It's really cool, with fruits, and you can poke those mini ice cream balls and dip them into hot chocolate!! Ooo, what a luxury!!! I didnt tried that because I'm afraid I cant finish it. =X
Then the concert was okok, not too bad. Ben Liew is just obsessed with that Cupid in the musical. Haix he's always out there doing his 'chu chu liu qing' thing. I saw many of my choir juniors too. Feel so old to be with them man, but I miss them alot, like Denise and Phoebe etc etc. It's a pity Eve didnt go. =( I miss Eve too!! And I saw JUN HENG too!!! Jun Heng was damn afraid of Jack. Who doesnt lar, he's a xiao hun hun. And Jun Heng is so cute!!!! =)
Then Ben Liew, Sherman, Jack and I waited for Mr Yong and we had Teochew Porridge at Kovan. Hmm somehow I dont know if they like it anot, but the food wasn't too good yesterday I agree. But I was damn full after that. And Mr Yong was so kind to send all of us home. =)
I can't wait to watch the Choir concert on 22 March.!! I must take photo with Mr Yong!!! =D
this heart of mine confessed at 2/26/2006 12:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart