Sunday, February 12, 2006
Make my day...
Anyway, my main purpose of going out today is to sweep clean the Fox stores. There's 40% sales storewide, plus additional 20% off for 3 items and above. Isnt that so cool? BUT BUT BUT, there's one thing about sale I detest. Things run out real fast, and the sizes are always super LARGE or super tiny. -_-''' I love SALES, and I hate them too. Browsing through the clothes is really such a pain. I don't know where to start at all.
m) phosis is having 50% to 70% sale too!!! Great ya? But I'm too lazy to browse through them. Maybe Boonie can help me next time. =)
There's this particular short I want damn alot alot from Fox. I wanted to get in even before CNY. But now during the sale, the only size left is 42!!! I'm so depressed over that. The worse thing was yesterday when I was shopping with BOonie I saw a size 36 [one size smaller than mine] at Suntec's outlet, but I didn't buy it because I thought I could find a 38 at other outlets. But now, I really regret not buying it yesterday. Haix. At least I can fit into that 36 one. Can you believe I combed 4 Fox stores today and I didn't buy anything. I was really disappointed. =(
But after that, was really fruitful for me I guess. I went Bugis Street to get cheap stuffs and to find the store I saw on Seventeen magazine. As I was just walking casually, a simple green top caught my eye in the midst of all the heavily designed victorian style clothes. I tried it on and love it instantly. And it wasn't really ex also. I got it for 17 bucks. =)
The second level was even greater!! There's air-conditioner. And I found the store which I've been looking for. Oh man I'm so happy!!! It's called Violette's Room. And it sells all kinds of personalized clutches and small bags. Best is, they are handmade and you get to choose your own colours and personalize them the way you want. =) I love it man. It's like no one's clutch would be identical to yours. Mine was $26.90 in the end. Ok, I dont really mind if it's nice. Hmm I'm such a spendthrift these days. =X Haix. I ought to be strike by lightning.
But anyway I'm glad I got the clutch!! =)
Hopefully I can showcase it on my blog.
Then after that Jack and I went to hunt for places to eat. Ok, I actually didnt expect to spend alot on food, but then I was attracted by Terra cafe's blue and pink ribbon that's tied onto the white chair. So the waiter talk talk and talk, and both of us went in in a daze. Hmm, well the price is ok actually, but I refuse to spend so much on food on a normal shopping day. =X
Ok lar..the price is not too bad. There's soup, coffee/tea and ice cream too. Had fun playing with Jack's new D600 too.
That's the difference between a D600 and a D500 lar. The cam is damn clear. I'm so jealous. 2.0 megapixels can. It's the same as Sony's CybershotU. Ok initially I didnt like this pic, because I was being tou pai, but I had to admit the effects were good.

Yep, that's the Little Blue Man that Jack bought at Bugis STreet. I forced him to buy that, cause it's definitely so much cuter than him. =) He bought a Lime green one for me, with orange limbs. =) Yea, I got a voodoo doll. THis is at $2.50. Not too bad I guess.
Haix..I want to post pictures from my phone badly. But where is my bluetooth. Crap!
Anyway, I'm feeling crappy right now, and I dont wish to blog about that. Gotta sleep.
~OUT~
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart