Tuesday, February 14, 2006

JAE-Done finally.

There! My choices finally. I think it's the stupidest choices I have made. Why put so many choices when I know I'll definitely end up with the first one.

I'm not exactly happy or what. But more of a load off my shoulder. Too many choices kill. I think only the first 3 are quite relevant. The rest are actually bullshit.

And guess what, I'm not eligible to take Mass Communications!!! *gasp* What a disgrace!!!
Who ask my English to suck so much.

Anyway I hope my years to come in TJ will be enriching and fulfilling. Hopefully alot of Xinmin people join TJ too. =)

this heart of mine confessed at 2/14/2006 03:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard