Friday, February 24, 2006
It's not me! It's not me!!
I wanted to crash MJ today. I called Boonie and arranged all the details and already plan what to do.
And when the moment I stepped in, I was being confronted by the teacher. She told me that the school does not allow dyed hair, and somehow voiced that my hair was too long/messy also. I was kind of shocked by that news. And she kept urging me to leave the school when I'm discussing what to do with Boonie !@#@#%@!!#! . What is this man!! Even TJ is more open and flexible. What does MJ have to say huh?
If I'm in MJ, I think my 'hatred' for JC would be even stronger. Now I realise that Mr Tong is actually so nice. And the teachers in TJ are so approachable. Phew!
I can tell that MJ is alot more organised and by-the-book from this little example.
But well, different people have different preference.
I'm only very sad that I made a wasted trip down today. I can't even go back to TJ because it was too late already. =( And I had to take the bus home myself. I'm so guilty that I never go to school again today. Haix. This is so not me man!!! AHHHH!!!!! Someone wake me up!!!
But well, I enjoyed the cool morning breeze today. Hmm, maybe it's more than a breeze, more like strong cool winds. The air was very fresh and cool, and it kept blowing my face. It feels great! I haven't got this nice feeling for a very long time, maybe because I always wake up too late. But the morning air before the sun rises is very captivating to me. [hmm..'captivating' sounds wrong, but who cares] It's a pleasure to me, as I listened to Kevin Kern's More than Words album. =)
So well, I think I'm going to finish up my assignments that are going to due. I'm a good girl. I want to be a good girl. *grins*
On the other hand, I have something to ask. Will people get bad impression of you just because you dyed your hair? Instantly these dyed hair people are perceived as 'BAD' people. It's true. I admit I do that too. Like when Jack dyed his hair I think he looks like a Xiao Hun Hun too. And when my hair was overly-highlighted when school reopens, I think my friends must have perceived me as a wild girl. Now I dyed it dark already, but the highlight still remains, due to my lousy dyeing skills, but what do u want me to do?
My aunt actually told me that dyeing your hair brown makes your hair look softer ok. So it's the weird perception of everyone I guess. Is dyeing hair only for aunties/uncles or bengs/lians?
Ok I've finally watch I NOT STUPID TOO yesterday with my family. It's kind of rare for us to have a family outing on a weekday.
Hmm the show is quite meaningful as I expected. A typical Jack Neo film-it makes you laugh and it makes you cry. But I'm glad all that that was screened in the movie wasn't exactly what I'm experiencing with my family.
Yes my parents do work and sometimes they returned home really late. But at least we dont have to communicate through Post-It notes.
And my parents will make an effort to at least go out and have dinner together once a week. Maybe it's me who always PS-ed them in the end. =X See, they even arranged their time to watch a movie together.
And my parents are supportive of me joining performances. They are always OVERLY-enthusiastic over watching me and my brother perform, and it's more of me who doesn't want them to come. =X
Best of all, my parents let us make decisions ourselves most of the time. And they will listened to us too, though most of the time we complained to them.
Well no parents are perfect. I might have complained about my parents quite often. But like what's said in the movie, we have to focus more their strengths than weaknesses.
I think my parents are good enough.
Alright. Hope everyone have a great weekend. I'm going to see Mr Yong tomorrow!!! =)
And when the moment I stepped in, I was being confronted by the teacher. She told me that the school does not allow dyed hair, and somehow voiced that my hair was too long/messy also. I was kind of shocked by that news. And she kept urging me to leave the school when I'm discussing what to do with Boonie !@#@#%@!!#! . What is this man!! Even TJ is more open and flexible. What does MJ have to say huh?
If I'm in MJ, I think my 'hatred' for JC would be even stronger. Now I realise that Mr Tong is actually so nice. And the teachers in TJ are so approachable. Phew!
I can tell that MJ is alot more organised and by-the-book from this little example.
But well, different people have different preference.
I'm only very sad that I made a wasted trip down today. I can't even go back to TJ because it was too late already. =( And I had to take the bus home myself. I'm so guilty that I never go to school again today. Haix. This is so not me man!!! AHHHH!!!!! Someone wake me up!!!
But well, I enjoyed the cool morning breeze today. Hmm, maybe it's more than a breeze, more like strong cool winds. The air was very fresh and cool, and it kept blowing my face. It feels great! I haven't got this nice feeling for a very long time, maybe because I always wake up too late. But the morning air before the sun rises is very captivating to me. [hmm..'captivating' sounds wrong, but who cares] It's a pleasure to me, as I listened to Kevin Kern's More than Words album. =)
So well, I think I'm going to finish up my assignments that are going to due. I'm a good girl. I want to be a good girl. *grins*
On the other hand, I have something to ask. Will people get bad impression of you just because you dyed your hair? Instantly these dyed hair people are perceived as 'BAD' people. It's true. I admit I do that too. Like when Jack dyed his hair I think he looks like a Xiao Hun Hun too. And when my hair was overly-highlighted when school reopens, I think my friends must have perceived me as a wild girl. Now I dyed it dark already, but the highlight still remains, due to my lousy dyeing skills, but what do u want me to do?
My aunt actually told me that dyeing your hair brown makes your hair look softer ok. So it's the weird perception of everyone I guess. Is dyeing hair only for aunties/uncles or bengs/lians?
Ok I've finally watch I NOT STUPID TOO yesterday with my family. It's kind of rare for us to have a family outing on a weekday.
Hmm the show is quite meaningful as I expected. A typical Jack Neo film-it makes you laugh and it makes you cry. But I'm glad all that that was screened in the movie wasn't exactly what I'm experiencing with my family.
Yes my parents do work and sometimes they returned home really late. But at least we dont have to communicate through Post-It notes.
And my parents will make an effort to at least go out and have dinner together once a week. Maybe it's me who always PS-ed them in the end. =X See, they even arranged their time to watch a movie together.
And my parents are supportive of me joining performances. They are always OVERLY-enthusiastic over watching me and my brother perform, and it's more of me who doesn't want them to come. =X
Best of all, my parents let us make decisions ourselves most of the time. And they will listened to us too, though most of the time we complained to them.
Well no parents are perfect. I might have complained about my parents quite often. But like what's said in the movie, we have to focus more their strengths than weaknesses.
I think my parents are good enough.
Alright. Hope everyone have a great weekend. I'm going to see Mr Yong tomorrow!!! =)
this heart of mine confessed at 2/24/2006 11:19:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart