Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fickle-mindedness kills

I pon school today.

I know I don't have any right reasons for that, and seriously I feel guilty about it. But on the other hand, I don't want to go to school too, and my lessons end at 1015!! It's quite a waste of time actually. But seriously I don't like this feeling. It feels that I've changed.

I'm not like this in the past. I used to be so anti-ponning school when I'm in Secondary school and I will nag at Jack when he did that.

The moment I woke up. I began questioning myself again if I'm really suited to JC. Come to think of it, the only thing I want to go JC because more of my friends are there. But seriously, I'm already struggling with my work despite having only 3 H2 subjects. I don't really like the style of studying, and what we're studying. I don't think I'm in good in any of them at all, dead seriously. Maybe the crucial reason is there's nothing much I look forward to coming to JC.

I still want to take up Nursing. But I'm also appalled by the huge cut-off point. The number 28 is slapping my face real hard. But that's really something different that I want to try. But I'm sick and tired of memorise textbooks and concepts that have minimal usage to what we'll do in the working world.

But I lack support and encouragement. Seriously I'm that kind of person who thrive well in encouragement. And I yearn for my parents' approval and support. But I told my mum about it and she rejected me flat. Well, she didn't reject me directly, but she definitely does not approve to that. Haix. Our dreams are often dampen by our parents.

Taking Nursing is certainly a risk I have to take. I don't mind taking the risk. But then my parents can't. Come to think of it, I also cannot accept it if my child made such a decision also. All parents want the best for their kids and they feel proud of it. If my brother makes such a decision I might scold him siao also.

Hmm I think I have to come to the fact that I'm staying in TJ. I AM STAYING IN TJC OK, Happy?

Staying in JC will reconfirm my passion. It's a test, a challenge that I have to go through. I know it's tough but I have to do it. I hope I get encouragement from others as well. As I said, I thrive on encouragement.

Bye Bye to nice highlights. Bye Bye to my dear lappy. Bye Bye to that Xiao Hun Hun who smelt like hamster food =P. Bye Bye to my dear NP. You are too near yet too far.

this heart of mine confessed at 2/21/2006 10:50:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard