Sunday, January 08, 2006
Some things are just not worth it
I promise myself not to read things that upsets me anymore. Because it just ain't worth it, and I don't want to feel miserable.
Sometimes I really feel that nobody appreciates things I have done. Maybe on the first hand I didnt do much big hooha thing to be appreciated. Maybe I wasn't appreciated for something I did, and I become nasty and didn't want to do nice things anymore.
I've come to believe that nothing lasts. There's nothing that one can stay attached to for a long time, maybe except your dearest kins and family.
I hate the world sometimes. Everyone is so...whatever.
Still, I think I will live to my principles. I don't want to bend down low just to please some people. Why should I always be the one who please others, and not the other way round. Yea I'm a selfish. But who cares. There's always others around. With or without me is not significant.
I am only significant to myself.
Sometimes I really feel that nobody appreciates things I have done. Maybe on the first hand I didnt do much big hooha thing to be appreciated. Maybe I wasn't appreciated for something I did, and I become nasty and didn't want to do nice things anymore.
I've come to believe that nothing lasts. There's nothing that one can stay attached to for a long time, maybe except your dearest kins and family.
I hate the world sometimes. Everyone is so...whatever.
Still, I think I will live to my principles. I don't want to bend down low just to please some people. Why should I always be the one who please others, and not the other way round. Yea I'm a selfish. But who cares. There's always others around. With or without me is not significant.
I am only significant to myself.
this heart of mine confessed at 1/08/2006 06:19:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart